Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*New* J Lo Pics

naughtybabe

Originally posted by naughtybabe

LVad2003-02.jpg

Dayuuuuuum !! Ma lost alotta weight :( she had a curvy face that was so warm and yummy... now she looks like a entry-level model that has her meals over at the oxygen cafe :(

Thank God she still has booty... :love2:

Hey jlo, I'm over here ma.. holla :D

Originally posted by elementx

I don't like that last one... In the first post.

But she is still a Hottie. :D

I like a woman with a bit of a BOOTIE... :)

brotha man a bit of bootie is an understatement... mami has a straight up phat ass

Originally posted by ciisco

brotha man a bit of bootie is an understatement... mami has a straight up phat ass

My thoughts exactly :D

Hell, I'll give up my job to be her pool boy ;) .... who knows, i might get the chance to pull her bikini top from the pool. :)

old'n'busted old'n'busted old'n'busted old'n'busted old'n'busted old'n'busted old'n'busted old'n'busted old'n'busted old'n'busted old'n'busted old'n'busted old'n'busted old'n'busted old'n'busted old'n'busted old'n'busted old'n'busted old'n'busted old'n'busted old'n'busted old'n'busted old'n'busted old'n'busted old'n'busted old'n'busted old'n'busted old'n'busted old'n'busted old'n'busted old'n'busted old'n'busted old'n'busted old'n'busted old'n'busted old'n'busted old'n'busted old'n'busted old'n'busted old'n'busted old'n'busted old'n'busted old'n'busted old'n'busted old'n'busted old'n'busted old'n'busted old'n'busted old'n'busted old'n'busted