Clubplanet Nightlife Community

emeril...

you suck emeril... why do so many ppl like this guy??? hes a dolt... ppl yell scream and holler at his ingredients like savages, and simply doesnt appeal to me... why does food network sweat him so much??? seven out of ten times i put on food network hes on, there are so many other wonderful chefs out there that hardly ever get any airtime... (jamie oliver, bobby flay, graham kerr etc) how come??? any emeril fans here???

Originally posted by dgmodel

you suck emeril... why do so many ppl like this guy??? hes a dolt... ppl yell scream and holler at his ingredients like savages, and simply doesnt appeal to me... why does food network sweat him so much??? seven out of ten times i put on food network hes on, there are so many other wonderful chefs out there that hardly ever get any airtime... (jamie oliver, bobby flay, graham kerr etc) how come??? any emeril fans here???

didnt he have a show on NBC or CBS and it was on for a week or something?

he touches everything with his hands and serves it to people.

yuck. the people don't object they happily eat. even worse.

the same goes for that "naked chef" guy. god knows where there hands have been.

it reminds me of that seinfeld episode where the chef went to the restroom and didn't wash his hands and everyone got sick.

Originally posted by dgmodel