Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saeed&Palash @ARC sat...

Originally posted by nautilus60

He is now the ***OFFICIAL*** DC CP Saeed & Palash stalker...

he took over from...Malanee was it?

uh...yeah...it was malanee...it was all her following saeed around wmc 2 years ago....it was all her doing...i didn't have anything to do with it :worry:

Originally posted by vicman

uh...yeah...it was malanee...it was all her following saeed around wmc 2 years ago....it was all her doing...i didn't have anything to do with it :worry:

oh, man!... Did we do some DJ Whoring that year or what? LOL...

Originally posted by nautilus60

oh, man!... Did we do some DJ Whoring that year or what? LOL...

that party at that bar...which is now "Nerve" for the Satoshi party was the best dj whoring hands down..rumor has it joeygk humped Sasha's leg that night, dunno if there is any truth to that rumor though :shaky:

actually, i'm probably going to skip seeing them@code and just go to NY. There i will be able to see them for longer and there will DEFINITELY be more people. No jeanine, I don't have anything against code. I'm just extremely picky about which nights I go to.

Originally posted by funkyfreshdc

actually i don't think there will be more people there than at code.

for behrouz/sharam on thursday they didn't even open up the arcade and the rest of the place wasn't very crowded.

well der! they were competing with digweed@centro fly! the fact that it was on a thurs is a gamble in itself for Arc. Centro was packin' with ppl and heat.

Originally posted by magyarcica

hmmmm, he is too good for DC now..... :rolleyes:

there is no stopping me! :) besides i'm sure im not the only one that is choosy about which parties to go to. if im gonna go out, i'd like to at least choose a party where I know the music will be tolerable. it just makes sense .

Originally posted by spinsaikel

there is no stopping me! :) besides i'm sure im not the only one that is choosy about which parties to go to. if im gonna go out, i'd like to at least choose a party where I know the music will be tolerable. it just makes sense .

so saeed and palash will not be tolerable in DC? :shaky: