Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where to look for good girls

armanifella

I know we all go to clubs and we see some really hot girls, but I have never had good luck with these girls in terms of a relationship. Where do you go to look for a "good girl" a relationship girl. I am just curious to see what people have to say.

Originally posted by armanifella

I know we all go to clubs and we see some really hot girls, but I have never had good luck with these girls in terms of a relationship. Where do you go to look for a "good girl" a relationship girl. I am just curious to see what people have to say.

Try and work off the hangover on sunday and go to church/temple/mosque..whateva.. lotsa good good girls there :D

Too bad you gotta go thru the 'old man' to nail her.

Good luck :)

I know we all go to clubs and we see some really hot girls, but I have never had good luck with these girls in terms of a relationship. Where do you go to look for a "good girl" a relationship girl.

lol...are you fucking serious? Try the library.... :jerkoff:

theres no specific place to look... if you find a jesus freak, shes going to be boring as fuck... if you go to a club, shes going to be a whacko...

you have to just be in the right place at the right time... theres no formula & the odds are against you...

you can find them in clubs.

they are usually in a bigger group cause very likely the nice girls were dragged along in the group. you can see from their clothing style (they do not show much flesh, rather conservative), also the way their body language is. for example they would have a more "closed" body language (drink in front of her chest, arms crossed, looking down a lot especially on eye contact, they take very little space where they are, etc.), sitting near a wall or corner for "shelter".

i often see really nice girls that i look at and i sense their potential. it is interesting as a project to take your chance at bringing them out of themselves, their shelves. if you can manage it, she´ll love you for life.

what often comes with the "nice girl" stuff is often, so i found, low self esteem. so treat her accordingly.

about approaching a nice girl. be TOTALLY casual. if you come on too strong too early or come off as a player you can forget it instantly.

your opener has to be very low key. you have to match her. be a little shy and sheepishly, walk over with a smile and say something like "do you mind if i flirt with you for a while? :)" (if she´ll go for it and you read the signs right and she really IS a nice girl, continue like this "hi, i´m armanifella, so who of your friends dragged you to this place?". be NON-SEXUAL and NOT FORWARD. just casual friendly convo. extract her after a while to go for a drink in a quiter bar)

most important thing: you have to approach, cause they will never ever do it.

all this crap is bullshit!!! i used to go to clubs ALL the time and i dressed nice and i love to have fun and dance does not mean im not a "nice" girl.............just b/c i like to have fun does NOT mean im not faithful and cant be serious and mature as needed.............but 90% of club girls are Not like that...............so it all comes down to what someone b4 me said "right place, right time"

as for the quiet girls that tastey talked about :rolleyes: those are the ones that end up being obsessed withthe first guy who shows them attention.....or they are just bitches.....either way i dont recommend taking advice from tastey :jerkoff:

don't listen to a THING tastey said; i think he learned all he knows from stereotypes he believes off old saved by the bell reruns. and having them dubbed must've made them even more jacked up. mind-numbingly, jaw-droppingly ridiculous :woah: that he actually believes that crap.*

anyway, "good" people are everywhere. as joeg said, "there's no specific place to look," but, as sexxyh said, girls who like to have fun and dance are not necessarily "bad girls."

people tell me i'll never find a good guy in a club, but i always counter with the fact that i have a lot of clubbing friends who are all great, stable people. many are even in long-term relationships. and, hey - i go clubbing, and i'm a fine upstanding citizen, a faithful partner, all that jazz! therefore there are other people like me there, or, at least, that's my logic :tongue: . i can't be the only one in the place with these values!

and going to a place you'd never go - just to look for girls - will most likely land you someone who doesn't share your true interests.

*pardon me; maybe it was degrassi junior high. i really shouldn't make so many assumptions :rolleyes: .

It's a common problem for most guys to find a nice girl. The best place is school........if not bar or club. At bar everybody is prepared for such things so there is no problem asking. There are other places too ........ library, church or grocery store whatever but people may feel bothered if you follow them too closely over there. However no risk no gain........or I should rather say no pain no gain. :D

Originally posted by jarvis

It's a common problem for most guys to find a nice girl. The best place is school........if not bar or club. At bar everybody is prepared for such things so there is no problem asking. There are other places too ........ library, church or grocery store whatever but people may feel bothered if you follow them too closely over there. However no risk no gain........or I should rather say no pain no gain. :D

i agree for the most part. Bookstores like BArnes n Noble, coffee shops, and the beach are good places i can think of.

Originally posted by weyes

don't listen to a THING tastey said; i think he learned all he knows from stereotypes he believes off old saved by the bell reruns. and having them dubbed must've made them even more jacked up. mind-numbingly, jaw-droppingly ridiculous :woah: that he actually believes that crap.*

anyway, "good" people are everywhere. as joeg said, "there's no specific place to look," but, as sexxyh said, girls who like to have fun and dance are not necessarily "bad girls."

people tell me i'll never find a good guy in a club, but i always counter with the fact that i have a lot of clubbing friends who are all great, stable people. many are even in long-term relationships. and, hey - i go clubbing, and i'm a fine upstanding citizen, a faithful partner, all that jazz! therefore there are other people like me there, or, at least, that's my logic :tongue: . i can't be the only one in the place with these values!

and going to a place you'd never go - just to look for girls - will most likely land you someone who doesn't share your true interests.

*pardon me; maybe it was degrassi junior high. i really shouldn't make so many assumptions :rolleyes: .

I know that I am just from my past experience, thats all. I have met girls at clubs and some of them have been the nicest people I have ever met. I am not trying to say if you are out at a club you are not a good, its just my recent luck thats all.

thing is ladies, all your talkin is good. but i actually go out there in reality and pull bitches.

tell ya what, i´ll probably study one semester of event management in the USA soon, as part of my event management class in university. i´ll come to NYC for a weekend and then i might let you watch me do the magic. you pay the drinks. aight?

Originally posted by psychosweetie

its probably hard to meet a nice girl when u still have a g/f, not to mention, once u do meet a nice girl, you'll probably just fuck anything w/ a hole anyway, so why does it matter? its better to just meet sluts

where have u been???????

Originally posted by tastey

thing is ladies, all your talkin is good. but i actually go out there in reality and pull bitches.

tell ya what, i´ll probably study one semester of event management in the USA soon, as part of my event management class in university. i´ll come to NYC for a weekend and then i might let you watch me do the magic. you pay the drinks. aight?

~~exactly u pull BITCHES!!! stupid girls who cannot see through ur game...........smart girls do not fall for shyt like that :jerkoff:

you mean you're note interested in some of the tramps that post on these boards??? LMAO

haha

yeah its hysterical, some of the women( if i can call them that), on these boards, have about as much class as....... for some reason they think posting sexual shit makes them... whatever. but p.s. have you seen their pictures?? damn, are they freaking disgusting LMAO.LMAO

In my opinion good girls aren't hard to find, there all around you. Only problem seems to be the ones that were shitted on by a guy before and thinks all men are devils. Their whole mentality just flips. Sometimes it just takes time and patience to break thru their wall if your willing to stick around for it. I think Deliver us from Eva is a good representation of that idea

IN ANOTHER COUNTRY... :D

Why is it that all foreign chicks are 100% Loyal and treat their man like a king...

Don't get me wrong. There are some out here in the states... But I have always notices that foreign ladies are always good to their men.

PS - Don't look. Eventually one will come along.