Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
groovefire

July rules

Afterours after Howells could be rough. The next day is my roomate's b-day and I think he wants to throw himself a party that night. I'll see what I can scam though.

I didn't see this post until just now. Not being able to see the front page of this board is so annoying :blown:

Groovefire-

You will have to send me some information on your friend Gill, he was amazing both times that I've seen him, would like to check him and I know he said he has some nights that he does in RI. Maybe you can supply me with some information at some point.

Thanks...

Originally posted by prplhz

Groovefire-

You will have to send me some information on your friend Gill, he was amazing both times that I've seen him, would like to check him and I know he said he has some nights that he does in RI. Maybe you can supply me with some information at some point.

Thanks...

He's playing Thursday night in Newport with Spogga and Saturday night late at a warehouse party.

Originally posted by groovefire

He's playing Thursday night in Newport with Spogga and Saturday night late at a warehouse party.

I really enjoyed seeing him that night at 711 I had remembered him from then and again really enjoyed his set this past weekend. Are you guys going to have him around again? I can't make it this weekend but would love to catch him spinning with you guys again. Maybe you could shoot me his e-mail addie he said you would have it...

Thanks!:love2: