Clubplanet Nightlife Community

July rules

groovefire

Originally posted by prplhz

I really enjoyed seeing him that night at 711 I had remembered him from then and again really enjoyed his set this past weekend. Are you guys going to have him around again? I can't make it this weekend but would love to catch him spinning with you guys again. Maybe you could shoot me his e-mail addie he said you would have it...

Thanks!:love2:

He's also playing in the lounge at Therapy on the 19th for the Tweak Magazine party.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

still to this day, no one can blow you up like d:Rew. His skills are maaaaaacksissive.

We need to go out at some point and get all decked out in old-school attire, have d:Rew put on a light show, bring a mullet wig, those LED flash-light glasses, blow-pops, the works. We can let ras choose the music, so it'll be stuff we used to listen to 4 years ago.

Originally posted by ras67

sweet... i will have to go into my adilson file.

isn't there some club under the Roxy called Matrix or something? I was there one time and I believe it's where Adilson spins weekly? Anyway, it was horrible!! I've never seen so many meatheads and people who couldn't dance and horrible, horrible music he spun and these people acted as if it was like the latest shit out there!!

only good thing about that night was the dancers, free drinks and drugz :tongue:

Originally posted by pacha73

isn't there some club under the Roxy called Matrix or something? I was there one time and I believe it's where Adilson spins weekly? Anyway, it was horrible!! I've never seen so many meatheads and people who couldn't dance and horrible, horrible music he spun and these people acted as if it was like the latest shit out there!!

only good thing about that night was the dancers, free drinks and drugz :tongue:

Now I definitely think you are fake.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

still to this day, no one can blow you up like d:Rew. His skills are maaaaaacksissive.

We need to go out at some point and get all decked out in old-school attire, have d:Rew put on a light show, bring a mullet wig, those LED flash-light glasses, blow-pops, the works. We can let ras choose the music, so it'll be stuff we used to listen to 4 years ago.

:laugh: :laugh: I'm in

Originally posted by kaydup

Where u from in the UK?

Where in the back bay?

Lower end of comm. ave..400 block area..don't want to give out my address here!

I'm not from the UK, but plan to visit London in September, and most of my friends have been there many times so i've seen all the pictures and heard all the stories..well, not ALL the stories i'm sure ;) but they're telling me all the good clubs and shit to go to. I'm going to Ireland first and then off to London.

Anyone ever been?

I only picked the UK flag b/c I didn't see any other good avatars and I don't know how to put my own up.

Originally posted by groovefire

No, it’s just IMPOSSIBLE for a newbie to post such wisdom, with sarcasm nonetheless. IMPOSSIBLE!

:laugh: Well, i'd like to think I do have some wisdom when it comes to knowing which clubs/music to stay away from, and i CERTAINLY can be sarcastic! That's part of the reason i've been reading this board and getting such a kick out of you guys.

you guys seem to post here a lot. all know each other? how long has this board been around?

you guys seem to post here a lot. all know each other? how long has this board been around?

I think that we all have pretty much met each other after this weekend (with a couple of exceptions). And for your second question, Al Gore invented this board right after he invented the internet.

Are you sure you weren't separated from this board at birth?

You've been so dead-on with a few of your posts it's bizzarre. And therefore, everyone on here is going to be very :shaky: Don't take offense.

How long have you lived in Boston?

Originally posted by groovefire

Meathead's in love. :love2:

:laugh: :laugh:

Not so fast.. I haven't heard her views on gay house.

I'm so looking forward to d:Rew's lightshow. We have to find some raver kid in the club with glowsticks who thinks he's hot shit. Then have d:Rew give him the smack down. That used to be the best :laugh:

Originally posted by unclefester401

I think that we all have pretty much met each other after this weekend (with a couple of exceptions). And for your second question, Al Gore invented this board right after he invented the internet.

I invented the internet