Clubplanet Nightlife Community

July rules

groovefire

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

:laugh: :laugh:

Not so fast.. I haven't heard her views on gay house.

I'm so looking forward to d:Rew's lightshow. We have to find some raver kid in the club with glowsticks who thinks he's hot shit. Then have d:Rew give him the smack down. That used to be the best :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

might be rusty at first

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh: :laugh:

Not so fast.. I haven't heard her views on gay house.

I'm so looking forward to d:Rew's lightshow. We have to find some raver kid in the club with glowsticks who thinks he's hot shit. Then have d:Rew give him the smack down. That used to be the best :laugh:

Gay house is alright with me. :D

(gay) House music is good depending on who's throwin down. I've got some (gay) friends in Atlanta who spin house, mostly a gay scene and they rip it up real good.

Now, can I ask again why it's spelled d:Rew??:hat: (i'm even tryin to please ya with the hat)

Originally posted by pacha73

Gay house is alright with me. :D

(gay) House music is good depending on who's throwin down. I've got some (gay) friends in Atlanta who spin house, mostly a gay scene and they rip it up real good.

Now, can I ask again why it's spelled d:Rew??:hat: (i'm even tryin to please ya with the hat)

Well, the gay house nation prefers its gay house to be spun by straight people, but we don't discriminate.

We'll tell you why we call kaydup d:Rew, but we'll never tell you why we call ras showyourtits. That's our little secret.

Thanks groovefire. I haven't checked out your website yet. Do you have some samples on their I could listen to? (guess i could just check myself)

Yeah, there's one mix and one track there. We're WAY overdue to update the website, and we will soon, adding new tracks and new mixes.

Be sure to sign up for our mailing list. We periodically send out pictures of kaydup working out and ras topless.

That reminds me. pacha, check your PMs. You just HAVE to see the pictures of us in Newport this weekend!!! They're priceless!

unless i don't know how to check them, there is nothing there. i'm sure you were joking anyway, but do feel free to send them..always good to put faces to names.....

unless i don't know how to check them, there is nothing there. i'm sure you were joking anyway, but do feel free to send them..always good to put faces to names.....

Nyis - you are more than welcome to send some shots of yourself - any of mine go and you will face the wrath! :tongue:

Watch who you threaten... you may be next in line for THE PAINT JOB

No see, with a threat there is only a POSSIBILITY of danger. Mine was no threat - you just keep those pics where they belong and everyone will stay happy :D