pictures are up

teamj5

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by whadupg

:rofl: Nyis I hope you know you probablly just started a war!

That's okay, it's funny for the next 15 minutes...I KNOW he'll remove that pic then.

And if you even think about putting up the one of me and g dancing, I'll leave work right now to come kill you.

Originally posted by groovefire

I just don't get why people call me gay. :confused::rolleyes:

whoa there, who called you gay??? Just because you spin gay house that in no way, shape or form makes you gay. The gay house nation is a legion of straight guys who aren't afraid to admit that they love a big, fat diva vocal once in a while.

I'd say 90% of my favorite DJs spin gay house. And every last person that spun on Saturday was a member of the gay house nation for sure.

Originally posted by unclefester401

That's OK, Jules had a Fester size hand print on hers when she got home sunday afternoon:moon:

Yeah half of the club turned around when you smacked me!! I think the hand print is still there.

I am comfortable enough with my sexuality, particularly around friends, to ham it up on camera. I do not, however, expect it to end up in a public forum and be used to embarrass me. This will only discourage me from such antics in the future and cost you people some laughs you would have had otherwise.

Originally posted by groovefire

I am comfortable enough with my sexuality, particularly around friends, to ham it up on camera. I do not, however, expect it to end up in a public forum and be used to embarrass me. This will only discourage me from such antics in the future and cost you people some laughs you would have had otherwise.

Definitely not intended to embarrass you! I guess I'll have to provide the laughter from now on :(

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Definitely not intended to embarrass you! I guess I'll have to provide the laughter from now on :(

No worries, no harm done nor am I really a person overly concerned with appearance (obviously). I just don’t wanna give dickheads who have a problem with me any more ammunition than they already have, ya dig?

Now this is the worst thread ever. :mad: