Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sexxxx

nycclubmang

gawd, where do these topics come about :blank:

dude, listen up. Media and peer pressure puts a lot of unneeded pressure on adolescents and teens to lose their virginity.

I am 24, and have only been with one girl. It has gotten close B4, but i never let it get that far for my own reasons.

Do what YOU feel is best. If you're not ready, you're not ready.

And there's a lot to be said about abstinence. No risk of diseases, preserveness, and you won't get so hurt if you break up with the person without sexual contact.

Originally posted by nycclubmang

lets say your a 19 year old guy and still a virgin, thats pretty bad right?

fuckin horrible. u have no game.

u are a failure and women will shun you for the rest of your pitiful life.

go lie down on train tracks because there is nothing you can do to make up for being an absolute waste

Originally posted by gmccookny

gawd, where do these topics come about :blank:

dude, listen up. Media and peer pressure puts a lot of unneeded pressure on adolescents and teens to lose their virginity.

preach on!!!! BTW dont let anyone alter your perception on whats right

Originally posted by cintron

go lie down on train tracks because there is nothing you can do to make up for being an absolute waste

:jerkoff::laugh::rolleyes: leave him alone . . .

nycclub . . . like gmc said dont rely on what others may think . . . when the time is ready do your thing

Originally posted by nycclubmang

lets say your a 19 year old guy and still a virgin, thats pretty bad right?

Horrible, might as well get it cut off buddy, your past your prime... Most guys lose their virginity when there 7 or 8...

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Horrible, might as well get it cut off buddy, your past your prime... Most guys lose their virginity when there 7 or 8...

:laugh2:

nycclubmang, you might not believe this now, but you're still *very* young at 19...

I know a 19 year old guy whos a Virgin and hes a fuckin chick magnet. It jus makes girls get all creative in ways how to make him loose it.

Hes a hot guy he jus made a promise to his mom before she died that he wouldn't until he was married cause she had him when she was 16. So it's a good reason

But i mean you are u a prude? or do you do everything but sex?

Originally posted by cintron

:laugh: that cold son... be nice :laugh:

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Hes a hot guy he jus made a promise to his mom before she died that he wouldn't until he was married cause she had him when she was 16.

I dont think its good advice to buy a car without taking it for a spin 1st. The damn ride could be lousy in handling the 'long stretches' jmo :D

Originally posted by magellanmax

I dont think its good advice to buy a car without taking it for a spin 1st. The damn ride could be lousy in handling the 'long stretches' jmo :D

i can compare women to cars, but you can't compare having sex with women to having sex with cars. There's a lot more involved.

Unless, of course, you want to treat women as objects, than it's a much easier, simple way of understanding things. But that's just an illusion.

Originally posted by gmccookny

i can compare women to cars, but you can't compare having sex with women to having sex with cars. There's a lot more involved.

Unless, of course, you want to treat women as objects, than it's a much easier, simple way of understanding things. But that's just an illusion.

i don't think he meant to compare women to cars like that; he was just saying you're not necessarily compatible with someone sexually even if you are in other areas.

i broke up with one ex because i lost my attraction to him. we weren't compatible sexually, and that was insurmountable. we hadn't even gotten to sex yet, and things weren't working. i can't imagine marrying someone and leaving my entire sexual future up to chance.