Clubplanet Nightlife Community

road rules

anybody watching it this season ...

i was ...i cant stand that guy darnell..he such a puss

and he talks so much shit..they just pick on that kid abe

im soo glad he beat his ass on national Tv...he such a punk ...

u saw how much shit he talked after the kidd was gone...

good for u abe...

got so pissed i wanted to beat his ass...

darnell my fat friend ur a pussy

Originally posted by fierydesire

:laugh: show really got to you eh :itsok::isok:

Tell us how you really feel about Darnell :tongue:;)

nah i just cant stand when ppl pick on others just cuz its cool to do so....im a suck a for the little guy..i always have been ....and he took advantage of the situation ..cuz darnell would never made fun of abe if he didnt know that abe wasnt allowed to hit him...and the fact that eveybody else supported darnell is such bullshit ....you cant push someones buttons for that long and not expect to deserve a beating...IMO...the one kidd was cool about iit..he was like ...i loved it when he hit D ...good for you abe

I didn't catch last night's episode but I'm assuming Abram got kicked off :( ...He was an idiot at times but he was the best 1 on their team & he always supported everyone..

Donell & Cara are fucking tools!!! I hated them from the 1st episode.....Him w/ his girly eyebrows :mad: :mad: & Cara is a ditz (sp) w/ a bad haircut & attitude problem :rolleyes:

Originally posted by sweetie029

I didn't catch last night's episode but I'm assuming Abram got kicked off :( ...He was an idiot at times but he was the best 1 on their team & he always supported everyone..

Donell & Cara are fucking tools!!! I hated them from the 1st episode.....Him w/ his girly eyebrows :mad: :mad: & Cara is a ditz (sp) w/ a bad haircut & attitude problem :rolleyes:

thankyou!!

yo donell got his snot box rocked on national tv...that shit was hilarious..he caught 2 jabs to the grill piece..and then an uppercut to top it off.....

and then kept talkin about how he wanted to go downstairs and beat abe's ass....what he meant to say was "WOO WEE THANK GOD IT'S ALL OVER....I DUNO IF I COULD TAKE ANOTHER ASS WHOOPIN LIKE THAT "

as for the girls...i will do all 3 of them dirty..they dont bother me one bit..especially the short haired chick...mmmmmmm..short haired ugly girls...its my pleassssssure

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

yo donell got his snot box rocked on national tv...that shit was hilarious..he caught 2 jabs to the grill piece..and then an uppercut to top it off.....

and then kept talkin about how he wanted to go downstairs and beat abe's ass....what he meant to say was "WOO WEE THANK GOD IT'S ALL OVER....I DUNO IF I COULD TAKE ANOTHER ASS WHOOPIN LIKE THAT "

as for the girls...i will do all 3 of them dirty..they dont bother me one bit..especially the short haired chick...mmmmmmm..short haired ugly girls...its my pleassssssure

yo i was lovng the beat donw..he ate that shit ...abe was funny...he was like its allready done let me go in there and beat his ass...lmaoo..i love it ..woulda said the same shit

Donnell's a tool...a bitter angry man who makes fun of people to keep the attention off of his bitch tits....

He got his ass beat and then did "the hold me down...Im about to go nuts" bit after the fact..he got what he deserved