Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sniff test

fierydesire

Originally posted by marcid21

forget the cock....it's always the balls that reek. I say our shit smells better on our WORST day, compared to that THING the "men" have to lug around.

Seriously.....who says they smell like a goddamn bouquet of daisies? :jerkoff:

lmao. ahahahaha :laugh:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jroo

this brings up another question that has been killing me. do you guys think that different people smell differently to everyone else. like one guy might think a girl smells like fish, and another guy might not even smell anything on the same girl. what do you all think?

Why not? It's all about pheromones- Your scent conveys certain genetic information about you. People are most likely to be attracted to those whose genetic makeup is dissimilar to their own- ie, people are attracted to those who they are most likely to produce the healthiest babies with. What smells rank to you might be pure ambrosia to someone else.

forget the cock....it's always the balls that reek. I say our shit smells better on our WORST day, compared to that THING the "men" have to lug around.

lmfao!!! :rofl::funny:

Nah. I don't do the finger... I just kiss my way down. And do the ole "Tease" Kiss the navel, inner thigh etc... etc... While in passing if I smell a dead scunk I just keep right on kissing my way back up and forget dinner. :nono:

Originally posted by elementx

Nah. I don't do the finger... I just kiss my way down. And do the ole "Tease" Kiss the navel, inner thigh etc... etc... While in passing if I smell a dead scunk I just keep right on kissing my way back up and forget dinner. :nono:

LOL!!

and the little megaphone in his head blared:

"ABANDON SHIP!! ABANDON SHIP!! WOMEN AND CHILDREN LAST, NIGGA I"M OUT OF HERE!!"

and naughtbabe.... bumps?!

shit i dont know where you're diggin up guys but i def. know the back alleys are not a good place for quality cock...

Originally posted by naughtybabe

Fuck the size, the sniff test, the ball sniff...

we gotta worry about the bump test... You

dont want to be fucking around with someone

who has bumps all over his dick.. A girl gotta

always check.. 'cause you never know where

they've been :):D

LMAO :rofl:

element: :laugh: your crazy

:laugh: :laugh:

I always thought it was a desert:D

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

:laugh: :laugh:

I always thought it was a desert:D

Nah thats the main course... :laugh:

Now if you wanna talk appetizers... I just poke a little tounge in the rear. And we are good to go. ;)

Easy way to test for cleansyness... Just lick the pussy from behind and spread them cheeks... If you can see nothing but prune... Dive right in... :cool:

Now if you wanna talk appetizers... I just poke a little tounge in the rear. And we are good to go. ;)

Easy way to test for cleansyness... Just lick the pussy from behind and spread them cheeks... If you can see nothing but prune... Dive right in... :cool:

:eek::laugh: what a way with words . . . but how many girls let you lick their asshole or what not . . .

Originally posted by fierydesire

:eek::laugh: what a way with words . . . but how many girls let you lick their asshole or what not . . .

LoL I am just in that mood. But I only do that if I am with someone long term. I don't mess with that shit if it is someone I just started messin with.

LoL I am just in that mood. But I only do that if I am with someone long term. I don't mess with that shit if it is someone I just started messin with.

am i the only one who does this upon the first hook up?? i've done this twice upon first hook up. one of them was even a one night stand. i may be a sick and twisted man, but i'll admit, i enjoy it. and unless they tell me no (which none of the 4 in total have yet done) i will keep chowing down in the chocolate factory. :tongue:

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

am i the only one who does this upon the first hook up?? i've done this twice upon first hook up. one of them was even a one night stand. i may be a sick and twisted man, but i'll admit, i enjoy it. and unless they tell me no (which none of the 4 in total have yet done) i will keep chowing down in the chocolate factory. :tongue:

Nah... I gotta get to know the girl. Get to get to know how clean she is on a regular basis before you go diving in to the unknown.

I mean think about it this way. Would you ever dive into a lake without knowing how deep it is... Definate health risk... :D

:funny::aright:

:laugh: This thread is so friggin funny.

A lil OT, i remember my ex who was always self-conscious about completely trimmin her lil love garden no matter how hard i tried to talk her into it. so one day she decides to surprise me....wow !! it felt great licking that mound. For some reason, she opted to grow the bush back. I had no idea that it would turn out to be scatchy :eek: I coulda sworn I was kissing a guy :nono:

needless to say, it was the last time i ever asked her to clean shave it...it aint worth the hassle. :D

Originally posted by magellanmax

:laugh: This thread is so friggin funny.

A lil OT, i remember my ex who was always self-conscious about completely trimmin her lil love garden no matter how hard i tried to talk her into it. so one day she decides to surprise me....wow !! it felt great licking that mound. For some reason, she opted to grow the bush back. I had no idea that it would turn out to be scatchy :eek: I coulda sworn I was kissing a guy :nono:

needless to say, it was the last time i ever asked her to clean shave it...it aint worth the hassle. :D

I don't understand women who don't shave. Don't get me wrong. I don't know if shaving every so often is very comfortable. But I mean I am sure you are more sensitive when shaved than not shaved. Plus there is more teasing area to cover...

Trimmed is also good...

But if the lady got that Seventies Bush going on... Aint no way in hell I am diving in. Don't know what creatures are hiding in that Quaf...

i'm with you; i think the only reason why pussy odor ever gets bad press and ballsac odor never does is 'cause guys are writing the papaz :shaky: - it was all a finger-pointing conspiracy 'cause they were self-conscious about their nuts :idea: !!!

That is what I do before going down on a guy. I kiss around the general area and make sure he doesnt smell like a locker room. HAHAHA

But as far as the guy performing the sniff test. It just kills me. What I've seen done is THe play around in it for a sec or 2. NExt they decide they want to suck on your nipple so they take the hand that was just involved with you and grab the breast that way when they go in to lick they can take a whiff without (supposedly) being too noticed.

HAHAHA!