Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Image - Danny

Is anyone going to Imagine tonight? I didn't like Drama but haven't been to it since it reopened as Imagine, is it nice? I love Danny Tenaglia so I'm gonna chance it.

Trewguy I imagine you'll be there with bells on?

cwm20.gif

------------------

Is a dream a lie if it don't come true, or is it something worse?

Originally posted by Kermzy:

Is anyone going to Imagine tonight? I didn't like Drama but haven't been to it since it reopened as Imagine, is it nice? I love Danny Tenaglia so I'm gonna chance it.

cwm20.gif

Is this a definite??

cwm40.gif

------------------

Mama always said, It is best to Look like Jackie O, than a Jacked Up Ho!!

Well from what I understand it is. I got the flyer from them, not that that means anything. But I was also told that there is a guest DJ at Vinyl tonight until around 4, so it all fits. I hope it's not all hype but I don't think it is.

------------------

Originally posted by vinylman:

I am really suprised that he would play at a place like that. I dont think he is going to like it. It looks better since they reopened,but the sound still sucks. I am shocked that a dj of his level would play at image. But $$ talks in any business. See ya @ Twilo!

I was surprised too and didn't believe but I just checked his web site and it's there in black and white! Money does talk but hey if it means I can hear him tonight and be home early to get my hair done tomorrow morning, it's all good to me! I say that now, guarentee I wind up at Vinyl...

------------------

Well from what I understand it is. I got the flyer from them, not that that means anything. But I was also told that there is a guest DJ at Vinyl tonight until around 4, so it all fits. I hope it's not all hype but I don't think it is.

tenaglia will be their tonight becouse denny is at joeys tonight but they should of got a decent dj to fill in for denny they get a lowsy dj from vinyl

unfortunately its true...what will all the Johnny's do, no Stranger in My House-tonight....just sit back and enjoy the sounds of the best dj in the world...now this is HOUSE music...i wonder what will DT say about image at vinyl late tonight...

------------------

Boombox-02.gif

Say What?...House Music All Night Long

I would go but I think that place is going to be way too hot for me. It's hot in there as it is.....IMAGINE tonight??

Have a good time if you go though!! biggrin.gif

cwm38.gifcwm38.gif

Originally posted by ladybijan22:

cwm20.gif

Is this a definite??

cwm40.gif

i heard from someone...that he will be there...Maybe the NEW BREED of JOHNNIES will understand Quality Musik..

i heard he will play "Stranger in my HOUSE"

cwm23.gif KILL~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am really suprised that he would play at a place like that. I dont think he is going to like it. It looks better since they reopened,but the sound still sucks. I am shocked that a dj of his level would play at image. But $$ talks in any business. See ya @ Twilo!

This is what Danny posted on his website in regards to Image:

"So, YES, It is true! I am spinning in New Jersey Tonight until 2:30AM, then rushing right back to Vinyl where I should be in the building by 3am. I'm sure our pal ANTRANIG will be rockin da house and keeping things a pumpin for ya'll ...... I'll be with ya for the after hours!

If you are all wondering "why is dt playing in New Jersey?" My answer is..... WHY NOT?

Of course there are many places I would not play, but this place has the right sound and booth and everyone seems ready to party..., and since I'm always ready myself.... Here goes!

As always, it's great to "BE" home!

dt"

So how was Danny @ Image? Did the tits & ass crowd appreciate him and know JUST WHO they were listening to?

cwm38.gif

[This message has been edited by baby3tears (edited 05-05-2001).]

It's not as bad as when it used to be Drama....so far they've had Sal Parm (Plasmic Honey), Denny Tsettos, and Danny T last week....the crowd seems to be consistent in going back but it never seems to get too packed....

Archived