Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone been to Saki?

I went on Wednesday...This place is DOPE...It's in Adams Morgan next to the McDonalds on 18th and Columbia. It's kinda like Modern in a way. Sunken bar and just great overall decor that could hang with NY or Miami venues (the smaller ones).

The party was dope too. Guess where I'll be goin back to tomorrow...hahhaa

Let me know what you think of this spot if you've been..

Peace

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by frost350

I went on Wednesday...This place is DOPE...It's in Adams Morgan next to the McDonalds on 18th and Columbia. It's kinda like Modern in a way. Sunken bar and just great overall decor that could hang with NY or Miami venues (the smaller ones).

The party was dope too. Guess where I'll be goin back to tomorrow...hahhaa

Let me know what you think of this spot if you've been..

Peace

i think mostly everyone went on wednesday

I went there Wednesday..... where were you vic :confused::(

The place is ultra cool..... I am throwing a party there in a few weeks for those on my list..... so if you are not on my list you will miss out :eek:

oh well, maybe I will post it here..... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by magyarcica

The place is ultra cool..... I am throwing a party there in a few weeks for those on my list..... so if you are not on my list you will miss out :eek:

:worry:

uh,....yeah..i was there...uh,...didn't you see me? :D

---> i usually don't go out during the week....unless i am coerced brow.gif

Rockyblue,

Are you from dcnc?

not technically. i'm friends with some of the people who run it, and i always promote the cause when i can. the more people who support groups like the DCNC, the better our chances of saving the nightlife in this city.

Rockyblue,

Are you from dcnc?

I am. If you have any info on BS (voluntary agreements, new regs, etc) around town feel free to let me know. We keep a pretty good eye out, but sometimes things slip past us. Have you joined the list via the website?

Originally posted by revaluation

I am. If you have any info on BS (voluntary agreements, new regs, etc) around town feel free to let me know. We keep a pretty good eye out, but sometimes things slip past us. Have you joined the list via the website?

I just asked because it appeared that rockyblue was from DCNC because of the DCNC site in his (assuming Rockyblue is a guy) signature. It looks pretty bad when DCNC was at the party trying to get donations but then someone trying to promote/represent them, bashes the party's music with a comment that shows the person obviously doesn't know much about that music or the party itself.

But now knowing that Rockyblue isn't officially DCNC, I won't hold that against DCNC, just Rockyblue.

I just asked because it appeared that rockyblue was from DCNC because of the DCNC site in his (assuming Rockyblue is a guy) signature. It looks pretty bad when DCNC was at the party trying to get donations but then someone trying to promote/represent them, bashes the party's music with a comment that shows the person obviously doesn't know much about that music or the party itself.

But now knowing that Rockyblue isn't officially DCNC, I won't hold that against DCNC, just Rockyblue.

rockyblue is totally a guy and when the music is 80s flashback, it is open season, regardless who you represent. :cool:

Originally posted by magyarcica

Hey, were you the chick with curly short blondish hair, sitting wtih the DCNC folks. I saw you, *thought* it might be you, but before I got a chance to come up and say hi, you had left.

When the party was promoted as just what it is, then you have no place to down the music like that. You may not have liked it, but plenty of people there did. And my whole point was he makes it look like he represents DCNC and then he made the weak comment about the music. If he was from DCNC, I would make sure everyone knew that DCNC is full of a bunch of hypocrites. But, he is not from DCNC. He just knows people in it. Fine. I'd still like to see how the songs played were "80's remixes." That's the funniest thing I've ever heard when referring to club classics.