Clubplanet Nightlife Community

slutty britney... attn fineones, linabina, misk

atomicapples

Pop superstar Britney Spears insists Justin Timberlake is the only man she's ever had sex with.

The "I'm a Slave 4 U" singer - once the world's most famous virgin - claims she waited two years before sleeping with the "Cry Me a River" star.

But Britney admits she's furious with her former long-term boyfriend for revealing details of their relationship on a TV show.

The sexy 21-year-old singer says, "I've only slept with one person in my whole life. It was two years into my relationship with Justin and I thought he was the one. But I was wrong.

"I didn't think he was going to go on Barbara Walters and sell me out."

Britney - speaking to W magazine - did admit to a brief encounter with womanizing badboy Colin Farrell, although she refused to discuss her relationship with Limp Bizkit rocker Fred Durst, who claims he slept with her.

She says, "Yes, I kissed Colin. He's the cutest, hottest thing in the world. But it was nothing serious."

Copyright 2003 World Entertainment News Network

Guest jroo

i cant believe she's getting press on this, and has to explain if she kissed a fucking movie star or not. she has no idea of how to carry herself, its making me sick.

brittney, tell all these fuckers to butt the fuck out. everyone is in search of drama and its frigging annoying. if she didnt lie about shit it wouldnt look so bad.

bottom line

who gives a fuck??

....Of course it was obvious she's not a virgin...but wtf is wrong w/ her?!?!...I can understand she didn't want the intimate aspect of her relationship revealed...but she just made herself look real bad.....Sticking to her word for so long & being so adiment about being a virgin & now saying she's not (I don't blame Justin for selling her out).......If she lied about that all this time I'm sure she's been around the block a few times...& If she was a woman she would admit & own up to her actions......

Christina might be trashy & slutty but at leats she admits she's not a goody-goody

Originally posted by sweetie029

....Of course it was obvious she's not a virgin...but wtf is wrong w/ her?!?!...I can understand she didn't want the intimate aspect of her relationship revealed...but she just made herself look real bad.....Sticking to her word for so long & being so adiment about being a virgin & now saying she's not (I don't blame Justin for selling her out).......If she lied about that all this time I'm sure she's been around the block a few times...& If she was a woman she would admit & own up to her actions......

Christina might be trashy & slutty but at leats she admits she's not a goody-goody

Leave her alone...

honestly, I dont think alot of people bought into the idea that she was actually a virgin. The way she was partying like there's no tomorrow was a dead giveaway :laugh:

There has to be alot of broken hearts out there tonite.... and its not like its a bad thing that she had her world rocked awhile ago. spread 'em sweetcheeks :hump:

i wonder if she likes doggy style or missionary..(now, that would be news) :D

Originally posted by naughtybabe

*SAID* as in past tense?? :shaky:

Im gonna get on you for the Dg shit.. :laugh:;)

said as in.. in the past i have said that i was a virgin. and i didnt lie when i said that. :grin:

u can get on me all u want.. but u cant blame me for asking cuz if i didnt know better id think u were shtoopin each other during ur lunch breaks :tongue::hump:

Originally posted by linabina

plenty of people smoke ;) plenty of people do worse things.. dont knock her for smokin cigarettes

Im not knockin her at all

But she came out like this nice little girl against all this stuff and now shes like oh well fuck it I do it

well whatever maybe I should jus give her props for coming clean and jus saying fuck everyone this is me:D

but IM NOT!! :laugh:

j/k:hat:

Originally posted by rdancer

Im not a fanboy, but I think it took a lot of guts to spill all of that stuff out to the entire world. She's got nuts, especially the part about doing drugs and her virginity. :tongue:

:laugh: but even if you thought differently, you'd never say it would you? :tongue: