Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP BBQ - JULY 26th

steffy27

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have gotten a ton of your emails. I will start sifting through all of them today. Expect a response in the next day or two. I'm going to try to get some new fresh faces out there first. Maybe I'll even play an hour of minimal stuff at the beginning .. I don't know .. it sjust an idea I've been toying with some records I don't think anyone has really heard. It would be a fun set of just cool sounds and soundscapes. :)

Those who said they could bring dj equipment can you email me and let me know what you got?

Let's try to get some 3 turntable action and I can probably get a cd player (CDJ1000) from a friend of mine. I still have those 2 12's here at my house from the last BBQ so we need an amp for that. I'll call Sergio and Johnny to invite them as well as he really stood out DJ wise last time, and they really enjoy it and ask me about you crazy guys and gals all the time. :)

so here's what I want if possible.

3x1200 MK3D turntables

Pioneer Mixer? I have my Vestax PVC-275 if anything however.

Maybe I can even get an Allen and Heath XONE:62 for you all to use. I just gotta ask around. :)

Speakers .. last time we had some awesome hi's and mid's but no low's if someone has some serious subwoof'ers let me know. I maybe be able to convince a certain house dj to play some fuckin breaks which he does so well. :)

as usual any questions/comments email me at ramon@restrictedmgmt.com

I'm getting my list of dj's together as we speak. I need to know what time we are gonna start so I can figure out how much time everyone has to play.

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by b-side

Can we get a seperate stiky/post just for who's bringin what ?

I'm totally.. :confused:

:confused:

I agree. Maybe one for music and one for food?

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by pod

Let's not and say we did.

How bout you kiss my ass and say you dind't?

Originally posted by obby

I read this post somewhat late but if you are still up for it, you guys have my wax and sounds if need (Progressive House, Progressive Breaks and Trance).

Let me know,

OBBY

attachment.php?postid=1316686

:eek:

BRING IT ON!!!!:cool: