Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stacked.....

i really hope the scoops your referring to is not that bathtub feel good shit, if it is, you guys are idiots, i dont care how jacked up you are or how much of a slinky i am .......people that mess with that shit are RE-TARDS and deserve to go down like frazier

No one deserves going down like a frazier...

I gather that from your lack of fucking knowlege in your reference to Gamma Hydroxy Butyrate, as "That bathtub feel good shit.." that you have no fucking clue what you are talking about, have done absolutely no research on this chemical substance, and you really just like spouting off your opinion...

Go back to your chess club.... they wont step on your for running your mouth...

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

whoops.....

my bad..

Not A problem !! Actually gonna do scoop for Da Bus!! Right Now !!:D

Bus Ride outta the city...is gonna be :cool: especially wit some tunezz ...Forget It !!

On a serious note dancer...

I do respect peoples opinions...

Do me a favor though... I hate fucking hypocrits... So most likely since you have tried some type of illegal substance, please do not sit here and tell me how GHB is deadly, while other drugs like coke, e, k, and tina are not deadly...

You can die from doing any one of em...

Do me a favor though... I hate fucking hypocrits... So most likely since you have tried some type of illegal substance, please do not sit here and tell me how GHB is deadly, while other drugs like coke, e, k, and tina are not deadly...

To each his own...I accept everyone and everything they do !

But ya know Can't please everyone !:cool:

Bus has one rule, I dont promote use to anyone else...

I dont want to be responsible for anyone but myself...

Dont do it until you do the research...

Dont do it in public...

and if you do ever get into it... get it from the same person every time...

You never know... and even then.. the strength can always vary...

Its not like anything else... a carefree and careless attitude will leave you in the gutter...

Listen hear Mr. Bus guy, yes you are correct, I have dabbled with some stuff here or there, never with G, and a bit of Tina in my HS days,..... e, k, and toot, yeah i was running around Exit and the Factory like a moron in 98 & 99, this is where i am coming from though, I have literally buried 9 friends since 99 from doing GHB, all of them thought they were doing ok amounts and all of them thought they would live another day to do another scoop, and now all of them are 6 feet under, one of which went down and never woke up rigth in front of me, now you may call me a hypocrit if you like, but i am not a stupid one, you can do what ever you want by all means your obviously a grown man, maybe not a smart one but you are a grown one ...........considering how many people have gone down over the last 4 yrs or so have you ever considered not doing it anymore? another quick question are you afraid to die?? do you realize just a smideon of that shit and a half a shot of any liquor will kill you?? all i am saying is people who do GHB now, knowing what we know, are RETARDS plain and simple

do you realize just a smideon of that shit and a half a shot of any liquor will kill you??

I cannot even talk to you...

What you said is completely untrue, and you really look like an idiot now...

I must have nine lives... cause I am still kicking...

Not that I practice drinking with GHB... bad move...

But I have done a few shots while doing GHB...

And doing Krystal... you should also put your 2 cents in on this drug... I hear its a bit unhealthy...

hahah...