Clubplanet Nightlife Community

normal noises daughter.....

STOP POSTING MEANINGLESS SHIT ABOUT THE PERSONAL LIVES OF POSTERS AND STICK TO THE FUCKING TOPICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are a pitiful excuse for a human being. please, enough of your bullshit. too many topics have been ruined with the shit you continue to post. instead of slamming people personally, take it to the drama board. otherwise, don't fucking post in here.

Originally posted by sassa

STOP POSTING MEANINGLESS SHIT ABOUT THE PERSONAL LIVES OF POSTERS AND STICK TO THE FUCKING TOPICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are a pitiful excuse for a human being. please, enough of your bullshit. too many topics have been ruined with the shit you continue to post. instead of slamming people personally, take it to the drama board. otherwise, don't fucking post in here.

Do you have the power to delete threads???

Or at least close them???

Originally posted by normalnoises

Do you have the power to delete threads???

we did in the past, but thanks to some shmuck from the miami board, we do not anymore. i wish we did because i would seriously delete half the crap that is on this board right now. until this comes back, we are subjected to the endless stream of bullshit that comes from the majority of posters in here.

what a shame.

we did in the past, but thanks to some shmuck from the miami board, we do not anymore. i wish we did because i would seriously delete half the crap that is on this board right now. until this comes back, we are subjected to the endless stream of bullshit that comes from the majority of posters in here.

what a shame.

Really... That reduces your moderatorship to nothing more than just a regular poster status. Looks like closing threads is out of the question too.

If I was admin dnice would not last 5 seconds here.

He ever comes near my house he will not go back to Miami the same way he came here and that is a promise.

:blown:

Really... That reduces your moderatorship to nothing more than just a regular poster status. Looks like closing threads is out of the question too.

If I was admin dnice would not last 5 seconds here.

He ever comes near my house he will not go back to Miami the same way he came here and that is a promise.

i honestly think he's just talking out of his ass....if he ever tried to do anything he claims he would do here, he would be permanently missing..........

and about your first comment, yes. i guess it does. not that it ever mattered anyways. this forum never really had too much censorship. i'm just amazed i was picked for the moderator job, even though we don't get any perks...:laugh:

i honestly think he's just talking out of his ass....if he ever tried to do anything he claims he would do here, he would be permanently missing..........

and about your first comment, yes. i guess it does. not that it ever mattered anyways. this forum never really had too much censorship. i'm just amazed i was picked for the moderator job, even though we don't get any perks...:laugh:

With assholes like him talking from his ass then I can see where his brain is at. Up his ass. That's why he's shit for brains.

The only perks I see are the ones coming from my perculator.

Coffee???

And me? A dead beat dad? He is waaaaay off base. That child was adopted to a very nice family in Nebraska. The adopted dad is a doctor.

I have sent birthday presents to her as well as christmas gifts and she also has my pictures, from childhood to adulthood.

To dnice... does that sound like a deadbeat dad to you?

If anyone is a deadbeat it's you dnice.

i don't see how your daughter is a suitable topic for discussion on this board anyways. people should stick to the topic and not be low and sink to personal issues to attack someone that they don't agree with.

i don't see how your daughter is a suitable topic for discussion on this board anyways. people should stick to the topic and not be low and sink to personal issues to attack someone that they don't agree with.

No shit. But dnice is a lost cause. I bet he was deprived as a child.

and the shit normalnoises claims he will do is acceptable???????? sassa why do you always take normals side like he is so innocent on here? I bet it has nothing to do with the fact that his views are similar to yours, right?

With assholes like him talking from his ass then I can see where his brain is at. Up his ass. That's why he's shit for brains.

You just described yourself there buddy

Originally posted by skince55

and the shit normalnoises claims he will do is acceptable???????? sassa why do you always take normals side like he is so innocent on here? I bet it has nothing to do with the fact that his views are similar to yours, right?

You just described yourself there buddy

:rolleyes:

Why don't you go make yourself useful and go blow up abortion clinics, burn crosses and beat up gays like a good conservative nutcase.

Better yet, just die.

And to dnice... I just found your picture.

EN1B1.jpg

:rolleyes:

Why don't you go make yourself useful and go blow up abortion clinics, burn crosses and beat up gays like a good conservative nutcase.

Better yet, just die.

And to dnice... I just found your picture.

EN1B1.jpg

Hey sassa that was a good post by normal, right?:rolleyes:

How come you aren't bitching at him for posting meaningless shit behind the protection of a computer screen?

this is a legitimate thread, this thread is about dead beat fathers and their affect to our society.... so do us a favor and stick to the topic jack ass.

Originally posted by skince55

Hey sassa that was a good post by normal, right?:rolleyes:

How come you aren't bitching at him for posting meaningless shit behind the protection of a computer screen?

How come you're not bitching at dnice for posting meaningless shit behind the protection of a computer screen.

Oh I forgot, he is a conservative nutcase just like you.

That's why. Now shut your fucking hole and stay completely out of my busness.

Originally posted by dnice35

this is a legitimate thread, this thread is about dead beat fathers and their affect to our society.... so do us a favor and stick to the topic jack ass.

And how do you know I'm a deadbeat dad? I don't think you read the posting I made earlier in here jackass.

If anyone here has an effect on our society is slanderous racist little pukes named dnice on CP, spewing his slanderous and hateful rants to make imself feel so important.

YOU ARE A DISGRACE!!

NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP OR I WILL SHUT IT FOR YOU!! DO NOT MAKE THIS PERSONAL IF YOU WANT TO LIVE!

Originally posted by americanmade

How come you're not bitching at dnice for posting meaningless shit behind the protection of a computer screen.

quoting normal noises....... hmmm....

americnmade = normalnoises?

And how do you know I'm a deadbeat dad? I don't think you read the posting I made earlier in here jackass.

If anyone here has an effect on our society is slanderous racist little pukes named dnice on CP, spewing his slanderous and hateful rants to make imself feel so important.

YOU ARE A DISGRACE!!

NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP OR I WILL SHUT IT FOR YOU!! DO NOT MAKE THIS PERSONAL IF YOU WANT TO LIVE!

Wow! Looks like someone forgot to log out of his other screen name. :idea::laugh: I knew this Americanmade guy couldn't be real. :rolleyes: Let's see how he squirms out of this one. :laugh:

I was referring to the physical threats you make towards people. Talking shit is one thing but to make physical threats against someone who can't reach across and knock you upside your fuckin head is just a pussy ass move. Grow the fuck up you low life piece of shit.

Oh yea I forgot, you did a nice job handling two screen name's you stupid fuck