Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Release Wednesdays @ D'Jais

Release Wednesdays at D'jais. Music by Masi And Mello, Matt Reid, and Angel Manuel. $2.50 Miller and miller lights, $2.75 Amstel Lights. Brought to you by Bonsolid, Carl P. Tommy D, Primetime, and a whole lot of others, lol Happy Hour Specials all night. . Cheap Drinks, and a whole lot of ladies. . .

WHo's Down. . . . . . . . .

Carl

Originally posted by mikeynine999

dam i have to make it out there one weds i love the way masi and mello and matt spin i must make it out there prob next weds im off all week:hat:

Thank you very much. Make sure next time you come out, let me know so i can give you a copy of my latest cd. thanx again, hope to see ya there:D

Originally posted by lafemcaliente

wednesday is decent huh? maybe ill hit that up tonight, people are going to platinum (too far) or abyss (played out) and i need something to do

count me in :D

hope to see you there:D come on up and introduce yourself. ill even buy you your first drink.

Originally posted by djmattreid

hope to see you there:D come on up and introduce yourself. ill even buy you your first drink.

arent you just the sweetest? i gotta try and motivate now tho b/c it takes me forever and a day to get actions into motion. lol and whom might i be introducing myself too?

arent you just the sweetest? i gotta try and motivate now tho b/c it takes me forever and a day to get actions into motion. lol and whom might i be introducing myself too?

You would be introducing yourself to me.:D im one of the djs there on wed nights. im usually hanging out in front of the booth by the bar. but if you cant find me just ask one of the bartenders cause im usually just chilling by the bar. cant wait to meet you. hope to see ya there:D

if i make a cameo i will come say hello... good thing im not a dj groupie, but i cant say as much for some of my girls :laugh: you might just have a few ladies trying to carry your records later lol

lol:laugh: , that would be great. imagine someone wanting to carry my records. i would pay to see that. lol g/g now have to get ready. hope to see ya there:D