Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shooting coke

I personaly dont do it but i have a friend who does it and i think that has 2 b the most craziest thing i have ever saw with my 2 own eyes. He shot a bag and boom talking like u wouldnt beleive walking in circles and this was only ten dollars worth i couldnt even imagine what it would b like doin a .5 or more. Anyone ever witness this shit i almost :puke: when i saw it that shit is no good

ive seen close friends and even family get really bad with coke, but they would never shoot it, thank god. and thank god i never had to witness it, although ive witnessed a whole lot of shit i probally shouldnt have, being so young. and gotten into some shit myself, still being pretty young.

shooting coke is really bad though. its really hard on your body and it is more highly addictive. i think you should try to help your friend. let him know it bothers YOU. not that your just worried about him and his saftey. let him know it affects himself and everyone in his life..

ya ur friend sounds to be developing a problem,see if it can be nipped in the bud before he gets all cracked out ( if he hasn't already) what ever ppeople are gonna do what they want to do regaurdless, people should experiment to a point, but it sux when things like that catch up with you. it sounds dumb to say you should do drugs responsible, but if more people started doin that, then i think you would be less likely to get caught up. dosn't sound like your friend can do that, he should stop completely, and becareful you don't do the same. :idea:

and Shooting coke is dangerous .............. getting "fillers-cutting agents" in your bloodstream in such a direct manner is dangerous to say the least .

Tell your friend to be careful .. or else :blown: can happen .