Clubplanet Nightlife Community

One thousand meaningless posts.....

Guest brwneydtrouble

Originally posted by cheekeetika

I'm gonna have to start charging you for this service! Tell me what'cha like, blonde, bruntte, red head? C'mon now give me somethin to work with here!:D

im not that picky

how botu this

cute, attractive, smart, funny and talks alot(not to much, or atleast not annoyingly) average size, someone who likes to have fun ya know?

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by andrewthomas

im not that picky

how botu this

cute, attractive, smart, funny and talks alot(not to much, or atleast not annoyingly) average size, someone who likes to have fun ya know?

Not picky??

Originally posted by andrewthomas

im not that picky

how botu this

Hey want me to turn water into wine while I'm at it...let me re-phrase...give me something realistic to work with here! (J/K) I crack myself up! :D

Hey want me to turn water into wine while I'm at it...let me re-phrase...give me something realistic to work with here! (J/K) I crack myself up! :D

LMAO!!!!!

You gotta love us.

(unless you're gay)

Originally posted by themrs

:blank: :blank: :blank::rolleyes: :rolleyes:

its me flip.......you know being with any woman no matter how hot or good she is, can take the fun out of life......u see every time themrs logs me out and doesnt log herself out, it takes the fun out of c.p. for me....its not bad enough she post 1000 times a day at work, but then she has to come home and take me out and continue the process!!!!!!!!!!!!! when will ???????? whatever :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

its me flip.......you know being with any woman no matter how hot or good she is, can take the fun out of life......u see every time themrs logs me out and doesnt log herself out, it takes the fun out of c.p. for me....its not bad enough she post 1000 times a day at work, but then she has to come home and take me out and continue the process!!!!!!!!!!!!! when will ???????? whatever :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

stop whining, bro!;)

just double check before you post!

Flip, why you always gotta hate on Tonia!!!!!! Damn!!!!

me the hater....TSGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats a good one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im entitled to get pissy if i want to :tongue:

oh shit I forgot, its that time of the month again for you! Damn! My bad! Shall I let you know now that Im going to pay you and themrs a little visit this evening! Well I just COMPLETELY ruined your day now didn't I! :tongue:

oh shit I forgot, its that time of the month again for you! Damn! My bad! Shall I let you know now that Im going to pay you and themrs a little visit this evening! Well I just COMPLETELY ruined your day now didn't I! :tongue:

nope dont worry i wont be here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Freedom!!!!!!!!!