Guest brwneydtrouble

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by cheekeetika

Thats not nice! :mad:

know one said i was put on this earth to be nice!!!!!!!!!!1

Some1 has to be an asshole.....and u will agree i can fill it well!!!!

I have no problem making to of those little hang knots......arent u coming over today??????

Here ye here ye...will will have two hangins today!!!!!!!!!!!

:hung: :hung:

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

know one said i was put on this earth to be nice!!!!!!!!!!1

Some1 has to be an asshole.....and u will agree i can fill it well!!!!

I have no problem making to of those little hang knots......arent u coming over today??????

Here ye here ye...will will have two hangins today!!!!!!!!!!!

:hung: :hung:

estas de PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGA :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by themrs

You're the one that's with me.....so who's the idiot?

:confused:

Anyone????

You got me im a freakin idiot....thank u for pointing that out....im gonna write it down and take a picture.......And u know im wondering all the time....ive always said this marriage stuff wasnt for me...at least i was honest from the get go...but whatever

:topicsuck

these people dont want to know about this

Originally posted by koky

estas de PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGA :laugh: :laugh:

es qooe tu sabes...a veces te saqaun de equisio....dont act like u dont know....and its not bad enough i just have to deal with one of them, but the other sticks her nose into things she has no buisness sticking her nose in!!!!!!!!!

You got me im a freakin idiot....thank u for pointing that out....im gonna write it down and take a picture.......And u know im wondering all the time....ive always said this marriage stuff wasnt for me...at least i was honest from the get go...but whatever

***GASPS*** You know what Felipito I know you weren't put on this earth to be nice biatch! But quit yer bitchin or the mod's are gonna move this to the drama section. Why you gotta ruin it for everybody! Damn! Don't take it so seriously kid!:rolleyes:

And that comment to your wifey wasn't nice!:(

Originally posted by candyrollx69

No se fájense!!

im due to bust out...ive been a good little boy long enough.....like i said....whatever....this is supposed to be a congragulatory thread....not a drama one so lets get back to the celebration!!!!!!

es qooe tu sabes...a veces te saqaun de equisio....dont act like u dont know....and its not bad enough i just have to deal with one of them, but the other sticks her nose into things she has no buisness sticking her nose in!!!!!!!!!

FELIPE ... ME PARESE QUE NO VAS A SINGAR POR UN MES BRUTHAAA !!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: SHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I can't believe you just wrote this.

Very Sad.

Felipe thats a really fucked up thing to say. I never bother to interfere with your lives. Man you really suck!

Yes i do...this is just a buildup of alot of things coming out...i try to always be cool and calm...and yes ive let alittle too much 411 out...but hey......again whatever...every1 acts like they never have this happen to them.....oh my how it must look on the outside.....thats y try to not judge....people r people....correct

Ok thats enough im not posting here anymore....maria u r correct...u dont get involved, but that fact that i know tonie talks to u just made me feel like u were involvoed...i apologize.....i just need to go smoke and have a very introspective time with myself...im a very complex person who thinks to much for my own good...ill be o.k. someday....dont pray for me cuz i really dont believe in god.....ill get over it....just sometimes i feel like im talking to know one....once again ill get over it:banghead:

dont worry ive been like this for a while...no lightnng bolts yet!!!!

i think u should stay inside all weekend..just in case...also, cancel ur softball games, dont wanna be in open fields with a piece aluminum in ur hands....;)

:D Hello all!

I would like to take this moment to bid you farewell.

I will no longer continue posting on CP....this will be very hard, as I am addicted, but I will try my best.

Too much confusion on here for a married couple to deal with.

Stupid misunderstandings.

:hung: I really do love this smiley, and that's all I meant by it. Someone thought I wanted my husband hung. Maybe hung, yes, but not that way. I would never say that, or even think that. But, he did, and he did.

Too much Drama, even for me. This is not CP's fault, only my demented husband. And time will tell what happens in that aspect of my life. But I think only one of us should be on here, to avoid problems. Sorry for the load of dung.

Either way, I know I will definately see you guys out and about. And I would still like to go to the Barbeque. So keep me on the list Steffy.

Chances are, I will become like a newbie.....watching in on the gossip. But just watching. A voyuer, like Jackie said.

Love you guys!

Besitos!

-Tonie.

u see this is the exageration of things...that i dont understand....she makes c.p. a whole lot more entertaining than i do, c.p. is not the problem.....theres really no problems...just situations that stay unresolved...so like they say dont leave things un done...she will be back....and know she put the restriction on herself...i didnt tell her to not come on c.p.

Originally posted by themrs

:D Hello all!

I would like to take this moment to bid you farewell.

I will no longer continue posting on CP....this will be very hard, as I am addicted, but I will try my best.

Too much confusion on here for a married couple to deal with.

Stupid misunderstandings.

:hung: I really do love this smiley, and that's all I meant by it. Someone thought I wanted my husband hung. Maybe hung, yes, but not that way. I would never say that, or even think that. But, he did, and he did.

Too much Drama, even for me. This is not CP's fault, only my demented husband. And time will tell what happens in that aspect of my life. But I think only one of us should be on here, to avoid problems. Sorry for the load of dung.

Either way, I know I will definately see you guys out and about. And I would still like to go to the Barbeque. So keep me on the list Steffy.

Chances are, I will become like a newbie.....watching in on the gossip. But just watching. A voyuer, like Jackie said.

Love you guys!

Besitos!

-Tonie.

uhh huh , WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT EVERRRRRR:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: