Clubplanet Nightlife Community

One thousand meaningless posts.....

Guest brwneydtrouble

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

Yes i do...this is just a buildup of alot of things coming out...i try to always be cool and calm...and yes ive let alittle too much 411 out...but hey......again whatever...every1 acts like they never have this happen to them.....oh my how it must look on the outside.....thats y try to not judge....people r people....correct

relax, release....take in some air!

it's true though it's so easy to judge yet so hard to be judged!

Originally posted by themrs

:D Hello all!

I would like to take this moment to bid you farewell.

I will no longer continue posting on CP....this will be very hard, as I am addicted, but I will try my best.

Too much confusion on here for a married couple to deal with.

Stupid misunderstandings.

:hung: I really do love this smiley, and that's all I meant by it. Someone thought I wanted my husband hung. Maybe hung, yes, but not that way. I would never say that, or even think that. But, he did, and he did.

Too much Drama, even for me. This is not CP's fault, only my demented husband. And time will tell what happens in that aspect of my life. But I think only one of us should be on here, to avoid problems. Sorry for the load of dung.

Either way, I know I will definately see you guys out and about. And I would still like to go to the Barbeque. So keep me on the list Steffy.

Chances are, I will become like a newbie.....watching in on the gossip. But just watching. A voyuer, like Jackie said.

Love you guys!

Besitos!

-Tonie.

say it ain't so!! that would suck royally!

i love cp'ing with you!