Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AC Milan going to DC???

I saw them last week at Flushing Meadow Park. I was rollerblading around the soccer fields and they were doing some type of charity game w/ little soccer leagues. My cousin took a bunch of pictures with them.

Originally posted by xxlea

I saw them last week at Flushing Meadow Park. I was rollerblading around the soccer fields and they were doing some type of charity game w/ little soccer leagues. My cousin took a bunch of pictures with them.

try and post sum of them... thats a champ team :bounce:

Originally posted by xxlea

I'm SO hugely jealous!!! :jawdrop:

btw OT - looks like you lost a bianco e nero family member - sorry to see that, Saturday will be a year since we had to put my little white furry buddy to sleep :( hope you're okay! that is way tough.

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

I love you :D

BiAnCoNeRi FiGhTeRs!!!!

(27!!!)

:love: Its gonna be a nice exhibition game in the US.. I hope u show up and all the cp football fans, its gonna be awesome :D

I'm giddy just thinking that we finally get to see sum nice european football even tho its a "meaningless" game to most, but to me, its something I've dreamt for... :bounce:

Hope it doesnt end in an all draw.. worst, if it turns into a penalty shootout. Anyone know what the FIFA rules are about exhibition games on draws these days ?? I have to admit I havent kept up with the rules recently :(

But who cares?..right?..we know its gonna be a one sided keg-o-whup-ass :D

Gooooo Juventus !!!!!:aright:

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

I'm SO hugely jealous!!! :jawdrop:

btw OT - looks like you lost a bianco e nero family member - sorry to see that, Saturday will be a year since we had to put my little white furry buddy to sleep :( hope you're okay! that is way tough.

;) thanx sweety. I have two new kittens trying to fill that void.