Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vacation

I got a big trip planned near the end of august-begin of september.

I'll be goin to Cali with 4 other friends, flying into San Jose, renting a mini van, and driving all over the place, from LA, to Venice Beach, to San Diego, and even Las VEgas.

We're also going to Baseball games in between. I m REALLY looking forward to this trip. :D

Originally posted by gmccookny

where in Chest>?/?

i was at the Mamaroneck street festival last month. was pretty kool.

I'm actually going to Rockland Co. 1st then going to Newburge(sp)....It's probably going to be a boring weekend but both houses I am going to are huge w/ nice pools so it should be ok

Originally posted by sweetie029

I'm actually going to Rockland Co. 1st then going to Newburge(sp)....It's probably going to be a boring weekend but both houses I am going to are huge w/ nice pools so it should be ok

lol im in rockland all the time at my bf's house... and i live in jersey.. i cant really consider that a vacation though cuz im there all the time

Originally posted by linabina

lol im in rockland all the time at my bf's house... and i live in jersey.. i cant really consider that a vacation though cuz im there all the time

lol...It's kinda depressing that it's my only time away from home..but it's better than nothing.....As long as there's a pool & sun I'm happy :cool:

I am going to Vegas for my first time on July 29th- August 4th....If anyone knows anything good that's out there, please le met know...

other than that, just going to the pool & went to the beach last sat mornin for my first time this summer wit mommy

Originally posted by jimk29

I am going to London, Ibiza, and Barcelona... and I leave in 3 days!!! :D :D

You lucky, lucky bastard!

My big trip is upstate to visit my Mom and hang out at the campgrounds up there (her soon-to-be hubby's family owns it). Then back up again in Sept for the wedding.

My bf and I also want to go on a long weekend type-dealie, someplace relatively close with a beach... any suggestions??? Bear in mind that we're relying on buses and trains to get us there.

Originally posted by tastyt

You lucky, lucky bastard!

My big trip is upstate to visit my Mom and hang out at the campgrounds up there (her soon-to-be hubby's family owns it). Then back up again in Sept for the wedding.

My bf and I also want to go on a long weekend type-dealie, someplace relatively close with a beach... any suggestions??? Bear in mind that we're relying on buses and trains to get us there.

What about LBI? Its no too far, down in Jersey, very nice beaches and I believe there is a train that takes you pretty damn close to it.

Originally posted by jimk29

What about LBI? Its no too far, down in Jersey, very nice beaches and I believe there is a train that takes you pretty damn close to it.

What is LBI? I was thinking of Montauk, but thought maybe someone had a better idea. I'd rather keep my dollars out of Jersey. ;):laugh::tongue: