Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Timberlands + skirts = ???yuck

xxlea

HAHAHAH! You know I saw that the other day and was thinking the same damn thing. I mean Your feet have to come out all funkdafied after a day in 90 degree weather and a pair of timb's. well depending on what your doing. BUT, the point is well taken. THat is one of the most ghetto'esque things done.

Originally posted by xxlea

What is up w/ these girl rocking timberland boots in 90degree weather with skirts??

So what if the boots are baby blue and so is the denim skirt!! Just plain TACKY!!!!!:blown:

What the fuck? :vomit2:

Where is this shit going on?

All over the place my dear, all over. Keep an eye out for girls coming off busses or train, that's where I spot them!

During the winter I saw girl wearing a blue army skirt w/ royal blue stockings, white sweat socks and baby blue tims!!! MAJOR TACKY!

Originally posted by xxlea

All over the place my dear, all over. Keep an eye out for girls coming off busses or train, that's where I spot them!

During the winter I saw girl wearing a blue army skirt w/ royal blue stockings, white sweat socks and baby blue tims!!! MAJOR TACKY!

I don't believe I have seen this in Boston... If I did, i'd puke.

Originally posted by chula22

HAHAHAH! You know I saw that the other day and was thinking the same damn thing. I mean Your feet have to come out all funkdafied after a day in 90 degree weather and a pair of timb's. well depending on what your doing. BUT, the point is well taken. THat is one of the most ghetto'esque things done.

cmonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn you know you do that Mistress Boricua

Originally posted by bbbooom

cmonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn you know you do that Mistress Boricua

HAHAHA! Nah, Never! I wouldnt even wear timbs with a skirt in cooler weather. Come to think of it I dont even own a pair of timbs.

So THERE:tongue:

I dont even wear timbs when it snows. I owned a pair once and i was slipping all over the place. No bueno!

And I honestly am not into those timberland looking heels either. ALthough I would definitely say that is a great alternative to regular chukkas or whateva.

Originally posted by chula22

I dont even wear timbs when it snows. I owned a pair once and i was slipping all over the place. No bueno!

And I honestly am not into those timberland looking heels either. ALthough I would definitely say that is a great alternative to regular chukkas or whateva.

those heels are called manolo blahn tims BLAH