Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Evan

K Whores

BTW..if you guys see a sad face and the statment "Sorry..the server is too busy", just wait 4 min and refresh. This web server got really popular all of a sudden. Too many damn K whore bumping it.

hehe

Evan

Originally posted by Evan

BTW..if you guys see a sad face and the statment "Sorry..the server is too busy", just wait 4 min and refresh. This web server got really popular all of a sudden. Too many damn K whore bumping it.

hehe

Evan

I got that earlier.. I thought she was in a hole... I pm'd her a rope ladder to get out...

Originally posted by tastyt

Dude, you are BEGGING for more abuse... :laugh: :laugh:

Are u serious? I'm supposed to be worried about little bitches on here that have no lives and follow me around? I got PMs from people that support me, but don't want to do it pubicly cause they don't want to be harrased too. Fuck 'em. Let them come after me. It just shows their immaturity and idiotic ways. They probably sit home in their momma's basement coming up with stupid lines to retaliate against me. I don't give a shit. Only a loser needs to abuse somone else on a bulletin board to make them feel better about themself.

Evan