Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So Boston folks do like Jerz

dogekid

couple friends of mine were in boston this past 4th of July weekend and they said they were treated like royalty.

i knew you guys always loved us with all your hearts. you can all come to my state whenever you want.. ;)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Were they friends of Sue & Jenn??

I was actually in Jerzee this weekend for a wedding and I checked out Sandy Hook for the 1st time...I can't believe I lived there for 5 years and never went there! Very nice :)

OXOX

doge, not dodge. :D

ummm, don't know when i'll ever make it up there. which friend of theirs are you?

they said you guys showed em a really good time. they told me some kid told them that 1 jersey girl = 6 boston girls. LOL!!

groovefire.. don't be jealous just cuz you missed out on seein 2 of jersey's finest up in your hood.

Originally posted by Kittyk

Adrianna and Danielle stayed with me. I was their hostess. I'm glad to hear that they had so much fun and are spreading the good Boston love around. Will you be down the Shore for Closign weekend?

had nuttin but good words about you crazy boston kids. i think i actually met you briefly MDW.. unless that wasn't you. did you come back to billy's condo w/ sue??

i'll be down there every weekend for the rest of the summer.. like there's anything/anywhere else i'd rather be doing. geez. lol.

kaydup/xlr8ted.. look at you little info monkeys foaming at the mouth. now, you know my loyalty lies w/ my jersey heads. i just know that he's going through some bullshit that happened to him at surf club on MDW (bad news!!) and i haven't seen him since.

Originally posted by dogekid

kaydup/xlr8ted.. look at you little info monkeys foaming at the mouth. now, you know my loyalty lies w/ my jersey heads. i just know that he's going through some bullshit that happened to him at surf club on MDW (bad news!!) and i haven't seen him since.

So end's the legend.

Originally posted by dogekid

had nuttin but good words about you crazy boston kids. i think i actually met you briefly MDW.. unless that wasn't you. did you come back to billy's condo w/ sue??

i'll be down there every weekend for the rest of the summer.. like there's anything/anywhere else i'd rather be doing. geez. lol.

Yes that was me.....completely soaked from all the lovely rain :) Worth it though~~can't wait to get back there....TEMPTATIONS IS A PART OF LIFE :) I know Stardo will be down there for Classics...wish I could go :(