So Boston folks do like Jerz

dogekid

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

We've going to have to have a Conspiracy Theory night sometime. We're so paranoid about everyone, I love it.

And the faker is definitely just that... A FAKER :mad: :mad:

:hat:

:laugh:

Its teamJ5... No it's Jtk4... ARRRRRGGGGHHHHHH Lock me up!!!

We've going to have to have a Conspiracy Theory night sometime. We're so paranoid about everyone, I love it.

And the faker is definitely just that... A FAKER :mad: :mad:

:hat:

pacha is responsible for JFK’s assignation, the Columbia explosion, the SARS epidemic, the lack of Zygo in Boston, ras' inability to show her tits, and the newest remix of that Def Leopard tune.

Originally posted by groovefire

pacha is responsible for JFK’s assignation, the Columbia explosion, the SARS epidemic, the lack of Zygo in Boston, ras' inability to show her tits, and the newest remix of that Def Leopard tune.

Love Bites.... Oh man, what a tune.. Instant Classic..:laugh:

If I go to a club and have to listen to Denny Tsettos I'm going to gnaw my arms off.

Find me one night with a good DJ on the Jersey shore and I'm there. And I mean a GOOD dj....

i think, not sure, but i think there are a couple other dj's that come to the jersey shore. i could be wrong though so don't quote me on that.

Originally posted by dogekid

sue.. is the kid w/ the banged up head on this board?? kid's got issues!!!

pacha.. shh. let the adults speak.

you guys should really try to come for a non-holiday weekend in late july or august. by that point everyone is blowing it out every single weekend, but you don't have the shoulder to shoulder crowds where you can't breathe.

pick a nice weekend and gimme a shout. my house is in belmar cuz i can't stand seaside during the day, but anyone's welcome to come chill, hit a d'jais happy hour and then jet over to seaside for a lil craziness.

i can't believe Carl really said that about bein an nj legend.. too funny that kid is.

Ever been to Pat's pub???