Clubplanet Nightlife Community

post your skincare routine

Wash with Clean & Clear liquid soap (use wash cloth in morning to exfoliate, hands at night)

Firming (with collagen, elastin, Q-10, etc.)moisturizer for day and alpha/beta hydroxy anti-aging cream at night (I figure it can't hurt to start young)

I constantly switch moisturizers, but I'm going to try Philosophy's Hope in a Jar next and see if I like that. Right now I use Ponds and Swiss St. Ives and I've tried Nivea, Oil of Olay, Neutrogena, etc.

Originally posted by lizard23

Firming (with collagen, elastin, Q-10, etc.)moisturizer for day and alpha/beta hydroxy anti-aging cream at night (I figure it can't hurt to start young)

i've actually read that using anti-aging cream when you're too young is not really good for your skin. there's a lot of ingredients in there that is not necessary for young ones. i'll see if i can dig up where i read this (most like in bazaar or allure).

i would stick to just spf moisturizer, that's the best coverage you can use right now.

thanks! I just want to make sure I'm up to date with procedure and product

I use neutrogena gentle cleansing lotion, neutrogene alchol free toner, and nivea Q10 mousterizer. my dermatoligist say to pat eye cream on as much as possible..I try but don't always remember

:D

Originally posted by kitty19

i've actually read that using anti-aging cream when you're too young is not really good for your skin. there's a lot of ingredients in there that is not necessary for young ones. i'll see if i can dig up where i read this (most like in bazaar or allure).

i would stick to just spf moisturizer, that's the best coverage you can use right now.

There's always going to be an opposing group to everything, especially when it comes to health issues. Remember when eggs where considered SO bad for you and now they're saying that they're a good source of protein and hardly have any cholesterol? As long as I'm not smearing hydrochloric acid on my face every day, I'm not going to sweat it.

Originally posted by kitty19

OUCH! that sounds like a great idea! you think that will be the next craze? :laugh:

Well, Botox is a injecting bocholism into your face (an extremely deadly disease), so why not, maybe HCl will catch on too! J/K!;)

I've recently made my seasonal switch from Kiehl's Oatmeal Milk Facial Cleanser to Philosophy's Real Purity Cleanser. I also use Lancome's Pure Empreinte Masque once a week and get a facial at least once a month.

pretty basic... wash with cetaphil, tone with kiehl's blue astringent and moisturize with kiehl's sodium PCA oil free or cetaphil with SPF in the winter. i use a scrub once or twice a week, brand varies... although, remede's sweep scrub is my favorite.

Originally posted by klohe

I've recently made my seasonal switch from Kiehl's Oatmeal Milk Facial Cleanser to Philosophy's Real Purity Cleanser. I also use Lancome's Pure Empreinte Masque once a week and get a facial at least once a month.

hey havent seen you around lately... howve you been???

• 2 weeks later...

I've been using Mary Kay products for like 2 months now and its fabulous!!! The best part is that their makeup isn't oil based, you don't even feel like you have any makeup on and here's the best part it has SPF protection!!! They have so many great things, well now not only do I use it but I also sell! If anyone wants more info, PM me ;)

It also has gr8 things for guys who like to take care of themselves like us ladies