Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tigger Gone Wild.....

I always have to pinch myself to check and make sure its not a dream.. waking up to her...

This morning.... She pinched me....

I hope the Iron Brothers are ready for the beach this weekend!!

Tigger has gone wild... and is in a training frenzy...

Aside from the cookies, her workout schedule... scare's me... to say the least....

Ontop of all the Power Yoga, Pilate's, and weight training/cardio.... Tigger has found a new exercise....

Boxing...

While shopping at Target the other night... Tigger stumbled into the toy section...

I hear a soft call of my name, and turn directly into a large green fist, which pummelled me to the floor...

Tigger found the new Hulk Boxing Gloves... shaped as oversized, green Hulk fists...

After gathering my thoughts... and wiping the blood off my chin...

I quickly armed myself with a set of my own and attempted to go a few rounds with the champ...

It was pathetic to say the least... Tigger loves to incorporate her kickboxing skills while sparring...

I was left curled up next to the Barbie Doll's, holding life size Barbie for secuirty... chanting... "Find a happy place...."

Just wanted to share the weeknight antics with the team, and give you a heads up that Tigger is on fire this week...

See you at the beach... If I survive....

Originally posted by dolcebabe

How's bigtime feeling today???

Fully recouperated yet?

Tigga and BUS you guys are the CUTEEESTTT!!:D

It appears I may never be the same.......Something is wrong here, I cant get better.......Probably dying.......But took monday off.......So temps sunday night is a go..................But until than nothing but eating and sleeping and lifting..........Maybe if I slam my head against the wall a few times something will click.....

Originally posted by njbigtime

It appears I may never be the same.......Something is wrong here, I cant get better.......Probably dying.......But took monday off.......So temps sunday night is a go..................But until than nothing but eating and sleeping and lifting..........Maybe if I slam my head against the wall a few times something will click.....

Ouchh ..noo don't do that! we need you to take your shirt off this weekend!

BTW cute pictures on guido!! :D :D

Originally posted by dolcebabe

Ouchh ..noo don't do that! we need you to take your shirt off this weekend!

BTW cute pictures on guido!! :D :D

OK we already talked about those pics.....i am fat, red, and ugly....The worst pics i have taken in 4 years.....i am losing sleep over them........Are you trying to make me upset?

Originally posted by njbigtime

OK we already talked about those pics.....i am fat, red, and ugly....The worst pics i have taken in 4 years.....i am losing sleep over them........Are you trying to make me upset?

AWww ooopssiee sowwyy!

I have a HOTT tan right now!! jealous??