Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Condoms

jimk29

Why condoms come in boxes of 3, 6, and 12

A man walks into a drug store with his 8-year old son. They happen to walk by the condom display, and the boy asks, "What are these, Dad?"

To which the man matter-of-factly replies, "Those are called condoms, son.... Men use them to have safe sex."

"Oh I see," replied the boys pensively. "Yes, I've heard of that in health class at school."

He looks over the display and picks up a package of 3 and asks, "Why are there 3 in this package."

The dad replies, "Those are for high school boys. One for Friday, one for Saturday, and one for Sunday."

"Cool!" says the boy. He notices a 6 pack and asks, "Then who are these for?"

"Those are for college men." the dad answers, "TWO for Friday, TWO for Saturday, and TWO for Sunday."

"WOW!" exclaimed the boy, "then who uses THESE?" he asks, picking up a 12 pack.

With a sigh, the dad replied, "Those are for married men. One for January, one for February, one for March........"

Condoms piss me off. . . people always hate me when i say this sort of stuff but. . .i wish there were more options in the larger sizes, except just to get regular condoms in large sizes. I use Magnums, due to really having no choice. . . but I wish I could get all those other options in the big size . . .

NO SNIP SNIPS!!!!

You know a woman doctor was the one that invented the vasectomy. I wish they had a morning after pill for men. You take it, and the ugly bimbo next to you in the bed dissapears.

:D

Evan

Actually, testosterone works as birth control in men. There have been numerous studies showing that injecting testosterone (yes, as in the anabolic steroid testosterone) acts as an effective birth control for men.

Add muscle and shoot blanks! Sounds good to me!

Originally posted by rdancer

I wish they had a pill for men.

great - another way for sleazy guys to try and pressure dumb girls into not using condoms to protect against diseases :rolleyes: !

it's be great for monogomous couples, but condoms still have another important purpose, people.

Originally posted by weyes

great - another way for sleazy guys to try and pressure dumb girls into not using condoms to protect against diseases :rolleyes: !

it's be great for monogomous couples, but condoms still have another important purpose, people.

Excuse me, let me rephrase....., Condoms suck for mono...mono....whatever you said above ;)! I would always wear a condom when having sex with a new partner who hasn't been tested, one can't be to careful, but then again I try to stay away from skanks... :D