Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Benefit for Irishhoney

whadupg

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

You had me up until the MLIYL part. What does that stand for?

Could we just sing 'I Will Survive'? That's the gay house anthem of all gay house anthems.

I thought we were gonna remix, "I'm comin out"???

OMG! That is so bad! I heard about this on the news last night and being from Malden I wondered if I knew where the fire was. But since they didn't disclose an address I didn't think much about it. I knew irishhoney from highschool, we where in the same shop and actually spoke a few times. When she first started posted we spoke a couple of times and sent pictures back and forth... I feel really badly for her and her family, hopefully she is okay! I'm sorry that I can't go to this but I hope that the benefit is sucessful.:(

hey its ras and boobie....

we love irish,

got some fun surprises for you in the next week or so!

G, (its ras) wow, a flower smily? did someone give you some happy drugs with your breakfast? :tongue:

GUESS WHAT PEEPS?

THEY ACTUALLY PLAYED BOYS OF SUMMER AT THE PROV LAST NIGHT!!! (and no that was not a personal request)!!

Originally posted by groovefire

Where, at HOME? Who did? Fester!! :shaky:

yes... fester at home.... JK.... good beats fester!!!

you did some good even though you DIDNT play boys of summer... nice hanging out with you guys again.

Originally posted by boobiepants

GUESS WHAT PEEPS?

THEY ACTUALLY PLAYED BOYS OF SUMMER AT THE PROV LAST NIGHT!!! (and no that was not a personal request)!!

yeah but Rachel...what was better...the fact that he played the song or that me and becca both yelled "hey it's your song"?:tongue:

Todd...dont be jealous we had fun without you:tongue:

Originally posted by groovefire

We actually had a pretty good message board cross over attendance in Newport this weekend, except the only causes we were helping were drunkenness and sweating a lot, so I think this meet-up’s a better idea.

WERD!

Althought drunkenness & sweatiness have their perks...:tongue:

of course i will be there to support my girl! it's great to see this type of thing. i couldn't believe it when she called me. she said 'i am having the worst day of my life' then said 'can i call you back' before telling me. i figured it was guy drama or something, but when she called to tell me her HOUSE BURNED DOWN i couldn't believe it! then i watched the 10:00 news to see melissa LAUGHING while being interviewed as her apartment building is up in flames with everything she owns. i was thinking it must have been shock. then i told her to go drink....A LOT hahaha! i am just happy you are ok melissa and you weren't in there when it happened. when fires start in buildings you don't have much time to escape before you are screwed. just be thankful that it happened when you were at work and what you lost, well most of it at least, can be replaced although i am sure there were many things that meant something to you and cannot be replaced :(