Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who do you think Pacha73 really is??

xlr8ted

I'm creeped out now. Are you guys just really fucking with me or are you serious? Nevermind, I won't get a straight answer! I can stop posting here if you guys would like. It's really no problem. I didn't mean to get everyone all wigged out :)

Originally posted by stymie

yes :mad:

kobe bryant is guilty

Damn.. He turned down 18 mill for 1mil just to try and win a Championship.... Well I guess he doesn't really need the money, but theres no way he's going to get as many touches as he would have on Utah, which means the scoring title may be outta reach if its his last year...

Kobe is def gulity... Today WEEI said he left a hospital in Co. 19 Hrs after the alleged incident happen...

Originally posted by pacha73

Nice avatar prplhz. ;) You've been there before? I'm going in September, (hopefully). :D

Thanks!:D I don't know if you mean the same Pacha because there is so many, but I've been to the one in Ibiza and will be there again next month. I don't know if you mean the one in England, if there is one of course:confused: But Pacha clubs are beautiful!

Originally posted by prplhz

Thanks!:D I don't know if you mean the same Pacha because there is so many, but I've been to the one in Ibiza and will be there again next month. I don't know if you mean the one in England, if there is one of course:confused: But Pacha clubs are beautiful!

Sorry, should have specified. I'm talking about the one in London, Ibiza will have to be next year!:D

Originally posted by pacha73

Sorry, should have specified. I'm talking about the one in London, Ibiza will have to be next year!:D

Sorry so late in getting back as I have been out of the office today and tomorrow will be too, so no replies after now. But never been to London although would like to go to London as NYis4 has told me that it's a really cool place. You should really get to Ibiza as I have told everyone else here in the board that it's the mecca of clubbing outside of America, to experience nothing like anywhere they have ever seen. It's like clubbers paradise, georgous people, beautiful beaches, GREAT music and great people. And Pacha is in my opinion one of the best places to celebrate the clubbing experience in Ibiza.

Originally posted by prplhz

Sorry so late in getting back as I have been out of the office today and tomorrow will be too, so no replies after now. But never been to London although would like to go to London as NYis4 has told me that it's a really cool place. You should really get to Ibiza as I have told everyone else here in the board that it's the mecca of clubbing outside of America, to experience nothing like anywhere they have ever seen. It's like clubbers paradise, georgous people, beautiful beaches, GREAT music and great people. And Pacha is in my opinion one of the best places to celebrate the clubbing experience in Ibiza.

i hear pvd cancelled all of his gigs in ibiza. it's in his website.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Damn.. He turned down 18 mill for 1mil just to try and win a Championship.... Well I guess he doesn't really need the money, but theres no way he's going to get as many touches as he would have on Utah, which means the scoring title may be outta reach if its his last year...

He only needs to average 12 pts per season for 2 seasons for the scoring title. Personally, I'd like to see him not get the scoring title. I'd hate for him to break Kareem's record. Of course, if he did break it, hopefully he'd be in a Laker uniform.

Kobe is def gulity... Today WEEI said he left a hospital in Co. 19 Hrs after the alleged incident happen...

Jebus... I hope this was posted in jest. Whenever there is an alleged sexual assault case, procedure is to have the victim and accused take a standard battery of tests. Tests such as that could ultimately prove his innocence. Standard procedure, that's all.