Opinion On Inplants

SuGaRNSpIcE

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sugarnspice69

WHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK ABOUT INPLANTS??? I WAS THINKING, MAYBE I WANTED TO GET THEM, NOT ALOT, BUT A LIL PICK ME UP YA KNOW, IM NOT EXACTLY HAPPY WITH WHAT I HAVE AND I WAS WONDERING WHAT I SHOULD DO. MAY BE A STUPID QUESTION BUT IM JUST CURIOUS. :...:

Fuck what everyone else thinks... If you want them, get them.

So many people have negative opinions about them. So many people have possitive things to say as well. It will all come down to how you feel.

I honeslty like Real Boobies... ( Small or Large )

But again. It is not my decision. ;)

Originally posted by elementx

Fuck what everyone else thinks... If you want them, get them.

So many people have negative opinions about them. So many people have possitive things to say as well. It will all come down to how you feel.

I honeslty like Real Boobies... ( Small or Large )

But again. It is not my decision. ;)

I DONT LIKE THE HUGE THINGIES THAT SMACK YA IN THE FACE WHILE U RUN, BUT I AGREE I LIKE REAL MUCH BETTER TOO, I HATE INPLANTS , BUT I JUST WANT THEM A LIL BIGGER, BUT I AM SO SCARED THAT THEY WILL LOOK LIKE CRAP.

Originally posted by tastyt

I would love to have boobs the size of yours. What is wrong with them???

PS- this is another topic that's been covered 544525141465 times... just sit back and watch the drama unfold... :rolleyes::laugh:

I KNOW I KNOW.... BUT THIS ONE IS ABOUT ME , DARRELL WOULD KILL ME IF I DECIDED TO GET THEM, BUT , IM NOT HAPPY WITH MYSELF, SO WHATYA DO?

I DONT LIKE THE HUGE THINGIES THAT SMACK YA IN THE FACE WHILE U RUN, BUT I AGREE I LIKE REAL MUCH BETTER TOO, I HATE INPLANTS , BUT I JUST WANT THEM A LIL BIGGER, BUT I AM SO SCARED THAT THEY WILL LOOK LIKE CRAP.

If you are really interested, do lots of research. I found a good website, if only I still had the address. I used to want them until I did the research. Once you've looked into it more, ask yourself: do the possible benefits outweigh the possible negatives? And also realize that no matter what you do, it's unlikely that you're ever going to think they're "perfect"- would it be better to just leave well enough alone? :confused:

WHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK ABOUT INPLANTS??? I WAS THINKING, MAYBE I WANTED TO GET THEM, NOT ALOT, BUT A LIL PICK ME UP YA KNOW, IM NOT EXACTLY HAPPY WITH WHAT I HAVE AND I WAS WONDERING WHAT I SHOULD DO. MAY BE A STUPID QUESTION BUT IM JUST CURIOUS. :...:

It depends on how you feel about yourself. If you feel that doing it would make you happy, then do u. No point in always staying unhappy with yourself if you can do something about it. My preference is a female that stays natural and realizes how beautiful they really are. I'm sure you are already there luv, you just need somebody to remind you of it.

They only time they are more likely to come out like shit is if you are super small and they have to stretch the skin way too much. I have seen many people have them done. Some came out incredible and some came out like absolute shit.

If you do go ahead and do it... Just do alot of research and don't be cheap about it. Cause as they always say. You get what you pay for. And I would definately go into the city to get them done.

Originally posted by ciisco

It depends on how you feel about yourself. If you feel that doing it would make you happy, then do u. No point in always staying unhappy with yourself if you can do something about it. My preference is a female that stays natural and realizes how beautiful they really are. I'm sure you are already there luv, you just need somebody to remind you of it.

OH HE DOES TELL ME (B-FRIEND) BUT I AM JUST AN INSECURE PERSON

I also hear alot of people who are not in the dancing business who have gotten them. Alot of them become even more insecure because they constantly have in their head that people " KNOW " that they are fake. And they really would rather them look natural... Also after it is done they wonder if they really should have done it or not.

It is alot to think about.

I also hear alot of people who are not in the dancing business who have gotten them. Alot of them become even more insecure because they constantly have in their head that people " KNOW " that they are fake. And they really would rather them look natural... Also after it is done they wonder if they really should have done it or not.

I KNOW, GRRRRRR.... TO DO...OR NOT TO DO........ THAT ........IS THE QUESTION :confused:

OH HE DOES TELL ME (B-FRIEND) BUT I AM JUST AN INSECURE PERSON

:(

If that's what it's about, will implants fix the problem? You could be a super-model on the outside, but unless you're happy with yourself, none of that matters. And you don't have to be a perfect 10 in order to be happy with yourself, either.

It really saddens me to hear stuff like this- I went through an extreme bout of insecurity for many many years. It can take a long time to get comfortable in your own skin. You're a lovely woman and I'm sure there's absolutely nothing wrong with your breasts. Just do yourself a favor and give yourself a LOT of time to think about it.

Tru... more stress added to what you had before

Originally posted by tastyt

:(

If that's what it's about, will implants fix the problem? You could be a super-model on the outside, but unless you're happy with yourself, none of that matters. And you don't have to be a perfect 10 in order to be happy with yourself, either.

It really saddens me to hear stuff like this- I went through an extreme bout of insecurity for many many years. It can take a long time to get comfortable in your own skin. You're a lovely woman and I'm sure there's absolutely nothing wrong with your breasts. Just do yourself a favor and give yourself a LOT of time to think about it.

:kiss2:U ARE SO CUTE

just as a sidenote, I happened to catch an interview a week ago with a plastic surgeon who was giving advice about how to go about making the decisions on whether or not to have surgery.

Since a friend of mine also wants a set for herself, I wrote it down.

"If someday you think that you might want implants, you've got to ask yourself some very serious questions. The first question you should ask yourself is whether or not you're doing this to mask an insecurity or a phobia you might have. If this is the case, then implants are most definitely NOT for you. There is nothing worse than changing your body in order to offset an emotional issue and in the end it will only serve to magnify the original problem."

just food for thought. besides, naturals are the best anyway.

its not size that matters ;) [bwahahaha finally we get to use the line on you that you always use on us]

The only reason I would get them would be to

1. look good in front of guys

2. To show off and attract wrong attention and

3. To compete with other girls with implants.

I like my small peaches ...but One time this Hindu guy made fun of me. I DO NOT WANT IMPLANTS but sometimes I feel pressure to have them just becuz everyone else has them.

But I wouldn't do it becuz it wouldn't make me happy. I would not be doing it to make myself feel better - I'd be doing for all the wrong reasons. SO I SAY NO THANnnx !

I LOVE MY SMALL PEACHES !!

:)

Dont do it... stay naturale...... you have no idea what alot of girls would do to have a rack like urs.. if those got any bigger, you'll end up walking bent over like a hunchback :cool:

Besides, why does darrellg get to have all the fun ? screw him, dont do it ;)

Unless you have seriouss health issues or your tits hang to your knees or you have some small enough to cover with a band-aid..... DON"T DO IT.

:blank:

There are a few men out there (such as myself) that appreciate a natural woman as she is (large/small).