SuGaRNSpIcE

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tastyt

Everyone say a prayer for the youth of America. :rolleyes:

I do everyday... I don't know what the hell happened, but in a relatively short amount of time things getting real fucked up, real fast.

Originally posted by jimk29

I do everyday... I don't know what the hell happened, but in a relatively short amount of time things getting real fucked up, real fast.

Sad but true. I hate to think what things are going to be like when our generation's children are growing up. :(

Originally posted by tastyt

Sad but true. I hate to think what things are going to be like when our generation's children are growing up. :(

Everyone will have fucked up tattoos on their backs in the middle of lots of wrinkles and implants that are all out of place . . . I'm happy that I'm factory original. . . yes there's shit I'd want to change, that's what the gym is for. I'm not huge, I'm just tall. . .slinky, whatever, ask me if i give a flying fuck . . .

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Life is short....live it up

why the fuck not...its not killing nor hurting anyone else

not targeting this towards you...but your words speak volumes...if everyone felt this way, there would be nothing to judge anything by...everything would be free, EVERYONE would be free to do what they wish...but there is such a thing as too much freedom. and it's happening now.

true life is short, but that's no reason to try every damn thing there is....people need a little humility, a little self-respect, and a little dignity....

someone told me the best thing once: act like how you would like your future children to act.

:laugh:

You guys take everything so fucking in depth

LIGHTEN UP!!

ITS JUST IMPLANTS!!:D

N, it's not just implants... its putting yourself in a possibly harmful situation over something that you don't need, won't make you look better, and will attract every www.njguido.com that there is.

Originally posted by diabolique007

I'm a 35B. I have waffled about getting implants for years. After all this thought, and serious consideration, I like my breasts the way they are. If I want more cleavage, I use a bra with the right contraption. they even make gel filled shirts in victorias secret's catalog. If I was to get implants, i would go up one cup size, nothign more. no woman who is 5'5" has a D or DD cup, that's just freaky. I've been told over and over by every man I've dated, don't do it, they're beautiful. Listen to your man, he sees you as you are, not the way you see yourself. Besides I wouldn't give up wearing halters for the world :D

take your money and go on a vacation with your man instead, a lot more fun, and more pleasure than pain

lol, did he make u say this??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Life is short....live it up

why the fuck not...its not killing nor hurting anyone else

hunnie, dont touch your boobs. there are so many people with no boobs at all who would love to have a small c. i understand you dont want to wear a bra but in all honesty, implants sag too over time. also, saline feels like a water balloon & looks like a cantalope cut in half and pasted on to a body. if i was you i woud leave them alone.

i dont think it is a big deal to get implants if you are really uncomfortable with your body but if you just want to be slightly bigger and firmer, it is silly. implants do not last forever, are you really going to commit to 5 surgeries in your life time, having to worry about complications & the possibility of them being worse than they are for a half a cup size?? that is ridiculous. if a surgeon took your money for that, you would be getting robbed.

of course you should do what you want but i think you should be happy with what you have. real boobs are way nicer than fake ones. i cant understand anyone with nice boobs wanting to get implants. big doesnt mean nice, there are big nice & big ugly... there are small nice and small ugly.... unless youre an ugly/saggy c, leave em alone!!

Originally posted by sugarnspice69

WHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK ABOUT INPLANTS??? I WAS THINKING, MAYBE I WANTED TO GET THEM, NOT ALOT, BUT A LIL PICK ME UP YA KNOW, IM NOT EXACTLY HAPPY WITH WHAT I HAVE AND I WAS WONDERING WHAT I SHOULD DO. MAY BE A STUPID QUESTION BUT IM JUST CURIOUS. :...:

I think its a waste of money, and its discusting looking. Its ok when your just looking @ them, but fake boobies are so easy to spot when your on all 4's ;) ( even though I sometimes have problems spotting them). I think you need to work with what god gave you to work with, so make the best of it. :rolleyes: