Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Opinion On Inplants

SuGaRNSpIcE

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I prefer real ones sooooo much. . .any level of fakiness makes em too solid, too cold. . .i love the feeling of a warm soft breast in my hand, when I was with a girl who had them, they looked really nice when she was topless, but. . . when they were up against me, just didnt like how they felt. . . as long as girls don't have tiny tits or really saggy ones when young, natural is better. Real ones are always different looking, fakies always are like square or rectangular and shit, just not good, prefer a pear every time :tongue:

i think one big problem with this issue is that a lot of girls think that there is one way that boobs are supposed to look - that they're supposed to be the same size (proportionally speaking), shape, and on the same place on every woman. but boobs vary just like any other part of the body. why do so many women want the same breasts?

i think every girl finds some fault with her boobs in some way or another. i envy girls with smaller boobs who don't need to wear a bra and can wear cool backless shirts and dresses, and whose boobs don't hurt if they don't wear a bra. but in general, i like my boobs.

i always vote for natural. there are a lot of reasons why, but i'll just mention one aesthetic issue i have with fakes: they don't move when a woman walks. if you watch the end of "the man show" (which i hate), when they show girls jumping on trampolines in slo-mo, the girls with natural boobs just look more human; the girls with fakes look like dolls 'cause their bouncy parts don't bounce :hoparound .

Originally posted by hotbarbiedoll

In general, I think implants look good ( as long as they look pretty natural and aren't HUGE). I've never had a problem in that department but honestly, I know I'd be guilty of *considering* it if I did..But natural is def. always better! :D

Um... I believe I am correct by saying that is you in the picture in your Avatar... ( YOU WOULD BE NUTS TO GET IMPLANTS ) :licker:

I'm a 35B. I have waffled about getting implants for years. After all this thought, and serious consideration, I like my breasts the way they are. If I want more cleavage, I use a bra with the right contraption. they even make gel filled shirts in victorias secret's catalog. If I was to get implants, i would go up one cup size, nothign more. no woman who is 5'5" has a D or DD cup, that's just freaky. I've been told over and over by every man I've dated, don't do it, they're beautiful. Listen to your man, he sees you as you are, not the way you see yourself. Besides I wouldn't give up wearing halters for the world :D

take your money and go on a vacation with your man instead, a lot more fun, and more pleasure than pain

do what you feel is right .......many of my friends have implants

and love them some hate there my friend implant burst last week

just research and dont rush your decision im a 34D natural and they hurt my back most of the time sometimes i wish i was smaller so i could wear certain tops but whatever

I think every woman considers getting them done @ 1 point or another...There's nothing wrong w/ that...But those who actually do..just have really bad self-esteem problems...If a woman thinks bigger boobs will make her life better & make her happier..She needs to check herself cause that's not the case...

Believe me I was THE most self-conscious person when it came to my boobs...So much to the point where a guy who I dated for almost a year only saw them 2 times!! lol....But over time I've learned to accept & love my body the way it is & it hasn't failed me yet..

When life hands you lemons make lemonade....Work w/ what was given to you & ya can't go wrong!!! :)

Originally posted by weyes

i think one big problem with this issue is that a lot of girls think that there is one way that boobs are supposed to look - that they're supposed to be the same size (proportionally speaking), shape, and on the same place on every woman. but boobs vary just like any other part of the body. why do so many women want the same breasts?

In the past year or so, I have gotten so old-fashioned in my ideas about plastic surgery. I guess it's b/c I'm a little older and have more or less come to grips with my own shortcomings. I'm starting to think that plastic surgeons are nothing but money-grubbing butchers! Yeah they do some good- I mean there's reconstructive surgery and whatnot, but I wonder what percentage of plastic surgery falls into that category.

I don't know if you saw the MTV Real Life special- "I'm getting plastic surgery!"- but the one doctor who operated on the two younger girls was making me sick! He actually asked the one if she wanted to have liposcution on her tummy. Meanwhile, it's perfectly flat with a tiny bit of fem fat- that little pooch some girls have on their lower abs. She had such a sexy tummy, what's wrong with a little bit of curve?

I also saw a special on VH-1 recently, about stars who've had plastic surgery... they showed bits and pieces of various operations- I felt so disgusted and was almost in tears, the whole thing was so disturbing.

-have your breasts served you well so far?

-have people thought them lovely?

-have your lovers liked to touch and play with them?

-do they bring you physical pleasure?

-has a guy ever told you that you'd be FAR more attractive with larger breasts?

-did you kick him in the balls?

-do you judge a beautiful woman by the size of her breasts alone, or by her overall beauty?

-do you REALLY think that self-esteem starts and ends with the size of your bosom?

Originally posted by wideskies

-have your breasts served you well so far? YES

-have people thought them lovely? YES

-have your lovers liked to touch and play with them? OH YEA!!!

-do they bring you physical pleasure? OH YEA!!!

-has a guy ever told you that you'd be FAR more attractive with larger breasts? HELLZ NO!!

-did you kick him in the balls? Didn't Have To

-do you judge a beautiful woman by the size of her breasts alone, or by her overall beauty? No

-do you REALLY think that self-esteem starts and ends with the size of your bosom? Nope

Keep 'Em Real Baby!!!

eck02.gif

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

:laugh: :laugh: toughen up! Your not supposed to cry about a celebrity plastic surgery special.

It was absolutely sickening. Actually seeing what people would put themselves through in pursuit of "perfection" disturbed me beyond words.

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

I think getting them perkey and normal looking is fine

But when you get them so annoying big its just stupid

I have a small C right now

Im planning on getting a full C and a lil perkier

I have never met you but you look small... you don't need anything more than a small C... how tall are you by the way?

I think getting them perkey and normal looking is fine

But when you get them so annoying big its just stupid

I have a small C right now

Im planning on getting a full C and a lil perkier

Oh you have to be kidding me... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by sugarnspice69

DEFF. WANNA LOOK INTO IT MORE B FORE DOIN ANYTHING

please don't get them. you might regret it later. i don't know you, but it just doesn't seem right. if your bf loves you for the way you are, why mess with that.....

besides, no one's body is going to be perfect...and no one is going to look 20 forever....

maybe you need a wonderbra instead....

Im like 5"0 but I have natural big boobies

I jus want em a lil fuller and perkier

So I never have to wear a bra again lol

Do what you want, but I don't think it's a good idea. Don't you think you will look strange at 65 with big water balloons in your chest?