Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Grand Opening Party @ Paper Moon This Thursday !

pmmarc

GRAND OPENING PARTY!!!

JULY 10th, 2003

“TROPICAL THURSDAYSâ€

@

PAPER MOON CLUB

You are cordially invited to join us this Thursday night for the Grand Opening event at Paper Moon in Georgetown.

As requested by many of you who crave for more of our unique events, Paper Moon is very excited to bring to you a true mix of International and American flavor featuring all the hottest and most up to date club hits available in the world.

DJ Dr. Mike is already well known for spinning your favorite Latin, Brazilian, Hip Hop, Reggae, Arabic Sounds, brand new House & Trance from Europe’s First Class Discotheques as well as very special remixes not played anywhere else. Guaranteed!!!

So email your friends and come check us out this Thursday night for the best new Thursday experience in town!

· LADIES FREE ALL NIGHT!!!!

· SPECIAL $4 VALET PARKING

· DRINK SPECIALS ALL NIGHT!

· ALL RAIL DRINKS DISCOUNTED. NOTHING OVER $5

Reply to vippass4u@hotmail.com with your names for complimentary

admission before MIDNIGHT!

Paper Moon is located on 31st street in Georgetown (1073 31st street)

near the intersection with M street.

Paper Moon is a 21 club.

Dress code: No athletic please.

Yours truly,

Marc L

Originally posted by nourishment

There's a Paper Moon Club here in Richmond, too. It's a titty bar and because it's techniclally outside the city limits (like 2 whole feet into Midlothian) you actually get to see tits.

I think you should host a DC CP tour there...

>I think you should host a DC CP tour there...

No, gross. Have you ever been to Richmond? Didnt think so. Actually, how about you go and tell everyone what a great time you had there looking at girls in pasties in a ghetto. I think I will stick with DC and Sobe.

Props to Paper Moon for throwing some of the best Euro Parties week after week. Keep it up. Fridays has the hottest women in the city showing up week after week for Paper Moons International Parties.

Originally posted by Sapexec

>I think you should host a DC CP tour there...

No, gross. Have you ever been to Richmond? Didnt think so. Actually, how about you go and tell everyone what a great time you had there looking at girls in pasties in a ghetto. I think I will stick with DC and Sobe.

Props to Paper Moon for throwing some of the best Euro Parties week after week. Keep it up. Fridays has the hottest women in the city showing up week after week for Paper Moons International Parties.

yes, i've been to richmond. if you dont like parts of the country that are not major metropolitan areas then it's your loss buddy.