Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hi! I'm new.

Originally posted by teklord310

VEry nice setup!

I haven't been to Limerock yet.

I heard good things about SCDA, what run group are you in? How much for a day?

I ran in Novice, and my instructor told me at the last run of the day, "Congradulations, you're the fastest in the group." I was like w00t. It was $225 for the day at Lime Rock. To go to NHIS in New Hampshire, it is cheaper. Check out http://www.scda1.com . I might do another one later this year.

Originally posted by atomicapples

now you need the sti shift trim to match.

:stupid:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest brwneydtrouble

sh0rtbus, I was just busting your chops before. I'm glad we have another gearhead in our little community. I just wish that we had more people local to me, or even another girl!

Welcome aboard. :D

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by bigpoppanils

abortionator doesnt count?

Damn, I forgot all about her. Where has she been?

Originally posted by sh0rtbus

I ran in Novice, and my instructor told me at the last run of the day, "Congradulations, you're the fastest in the group." I was like w00t. It was $225 for the day at Lime Rock. To go to NHIS in New Hampshire, it is cheaper. Check out http://www.scda1.com . I might do another one later this year.

:stupid:

Awesome!

A lot of people in the novice group I was in at Pocono had never had any high speed experience so they took it slow. It's always fun passing a car that has twice the HP. I learned a great deal about line over there, it carried over to AutoX.

NHIS would be cool, but its kind of far.

I wanna go out to the glen because that track is just beautiful. I've been autocrossing for like 3 years now, and I just wanted to be ballsy on the track, so I listend to my instructor and floored it when he said so, hehe, then he let me decide myself. He was extremely helpful because he pushed me, and I learned more that I could possibly describe. I can't wait for my next autoX.

I wanna go out to the glen because that track is just beautiful. I've been autocrossing for like 3 years now, and I just wanted to be ballsy on the track, so I listend to my instructor and floored it when he said so, hehe, then he let me decide myself. He was extremely helpful because he pushed me, and I learned more that I could possibly describe. I can't wait for my next autoX.

Yeah, autox is the best place to start. What clubs did you run with?

Props to you for actually driving the snot out of the car, i can't stand these wrx guys who put truckloads of money in the car and just park it on the street. Talk to apples, maybe u can get him to learn how to drive.

Props to you for actually driving the snot out of the car, i can't stand these wrx guys who put truckloads of money in the car and just park it on the street. Talk to apples, maybe u can get him to learn how to drive.

;) that's gotta burn somebody's ass.

Yeah, autox is the best place to start. What clubs did you run with?

sorry, i do drive, but i do the illegal kinda driving. i dont like to look like a panzy and drive my gay eclipse with my helmet on the bully.

Originally posted by atomicapples

i do the illegal kinda driving.

thats bad.

I don't really like to fuck around on the street too much any more, especially since you can have much more fun at a sanctioned event, etc...

thats bad.

I don't really like to fuck around on the street too much any more, especially since you can have much more fun at a sanctioned event, etc...

Liar.

Everytime a fart can and altezzas zooms by, your foot's on the clutch.

its like a cat chasing a retarded and physically crippled mouse.

knowing tony he won't want the extra weight.

and knowing mike he won't want any weight either...

and knowing both of them, i'll have to bring tools because they'll both want to remove their backseats, passenger seats, spare tires, trunk carpeting, center consoles, floormats and anything else that'll save weight.

you fiends.

Originally posted by naughtybabe

Hi Mike, Welcome aboard!!

If you are Cintron's friend with the white WRX then I met you at the mall not too long ago :D

HI! :D I am that very same person.

Originally posted by cintron

knowing tony he won't want the extra weight.

and knowing mike he won't want any weight either...

and knowing both of them, i'll have to bring tools because they'll both want to remove their backseats, passenger seats, spare tires, trunk carpeting, center consoles, floormats and anything else that'll save weight.

you fiends.

You're damn right I want to save weight.....If I didn't, then I would have wasted money on a $1200 catback exhaust! BTW, we need to hook up my switches ;)

BTW, we need to hook up my switches ;)

yessir. if they're not hooked up to anything we need to at least make them blink.

its gonna be tight watching a WRX bounce. Did u put that air compressor in the trunk yet?

Originally posted by cintron

yessir. if they're not hooked up to anything we need to at least make them blink.

its gonna be tight watching a WRX bounce. Did u put that air compressor in the trunk yet?

naw man, I'm waiting for the airbags to come in from japan. Then I gotta order the compressor from Bangladesh because they have special valving there. And lastly, since I've only got 4 switches, I have to hook up a special interface to my laptop in order to control the 13 other servos....this should be mad hot....fuck these JIC coils...

naw man, I'm waiting for the airbags to come in from japan. Then I gotta order the compressor from Bangladesh because they have special valving there. And lastly, since I've only got 4 switches, I have to hook up a special interface to my laptop in order to control the 13 other servos....this should be mad hot....fuck these JIC coils...

a what?