Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Seaside: Tempts + Surf - Dee + Juggs in FHM

AHHHHH it pays to surround yourself with such beauty all your life..........me!!!!!!, a pair of NEW MILFORDS finest!!!!!!!!!!

miss angelicious should thank deelite and i for being so damm sexy since third grade............ danielle and i had always been A SEX GOD and GODDESS, but w/ out me and deelite, j-mo would still be cleaning dishes, mowing lawns, and drying cars at the car wash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............................AND SHE WOULD STILL LOOK LIKE A LITTLE INDIAN GIRL!!!!!!!

SO DAMM SEXY GIRLS, YES, SO DAMM SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND DEEE, LOVE THE HAIR.........OH SO STRAIGHT AND YES.... SO FREEGIN HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 9 months later...
:rofl: Party Buses are running this summer to bring you to the hottest jersey clubs...$25 gets u down the shore and into most clubs like Surf and D'Jais....no waiting on any lines and VIP Treatment...just because u chose to be safe and not drive drunk...Help us make jersey the most happening and safest party scene by being safe...DONT DRINK AND DRIVE...Party on the bus dont be stuck driving :doh:

Your candle HAS NOT BURNT OUT AND IF IT DOES then the men will have your legend....

lOVE

Schoochie Stardo-Monroe-Hilton!!!!

YOUR CANDLE BURNED OUT LONG BEFORE YOUR LEGEND EVER DID -Elton John

LMFAO you freak thats what you meant to say