Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJAIS Fourth of July Weekend - only one pic

After waiting on the line for hours, (ive never waited on a line in my life) then not getting in cause notallthere had address change on his license.... and this is a place he goes to like every week..... so standing aside with the 10 people you bring with you, is not a good time.... but in all fairness after the help of some good people (thanks) we get in for free and drink alot and everything was good...

Great place... but that day sucked.... so everyone enjoy the pic of our dirty shoes and the finger we were gonna shove up the bouncer's ass....

Originally posted by imnakedritenow

After waiting on the line for hours, (ive never waited on a line in my life) then not getting in cause notallthere had address change on his license.... and this is a place he goes to like every week..... so standing aside with the 10 people you bring with you, is not a good time.... but in all fairness after the help of some good people (thanks) we get in for free and drink alot and everything was good...

Great place... but that day sucked.... so everyone enjoy the pic of our dirty shoes and the finger we were gonna shove up the bouncer's ass....

bummer:(

Originally posted by badassmafuka

bummer:(

yea sucks... thanks bro... almost as good as that place that you do the door for... what's it called? ... south shit....

i think that .. that is its name now... don't worry it won't be open for too long.... it only changed names 10 times in ten years... fuckin ghetto place in the middle of no where....

yea sucks... thanks bro... almost as good as that place that you do the door for... what's it called? ... south shit....

i think that .. that is its name now... don't worry it won't be open for too long.... it only changed names 10 times in ten years... fuckin ghetto place in the middle of no where....

too bad you and your ugly crew will never see South Park

do me a favor keep yourself and that gay ass PLOW crew out of where I work....

Believe me place will be open longer than any of those scummy bar crawl places you hang out at

you guys are not wanted:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

too bad you and your ugly crew will never see South Park

do me a favor keep yourself and that gay ass PLOW crew out of where I work....

Believe me place will be open longer than any of those scummy bar crawl places you hang out at

you guys are not wanted:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It's ok man I'm sorry you lost your girl....

It's ok man I'm sorry you lost your girl....

LOL great one... you mean NOTALLTHERES girlfriends that hooks up with random guys when he isnt looking

maybe I will invest in a camera so he can see how out of control she is

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thank god for him now he has someone with issues to deal with :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LOL great one... you mean NOTALLTHERES girlfriends that hooks up with random guys when he isnt looking

Thank god for him now he has someone with issues to deal with :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

i cant help but :laugh:

Listen up IM TAKE IT IN THE ASS RITE NOW

I dont have time to have this bull shit conversation

go to the mall and snap some pictures of nothing and cut & paste them to your gay ass website.....

I have some clients to call right now........peace

PS: I dont understand why you talk shit when I dont even know you from a hole in the wall ..... but once again whatever and have a WONDERFUL day

go to the mall and snap some pictures of nothing and cut & paste them to your gay ass website.....

PS: I dont understand why you talk shit when I dont even know you from a hole in the wall ..... but once again whatever and have a WONDERFUL day

ur so bitter man ... stop crying.... i don't know why you don't like us.... and you hide behind bouncers when we see u.... i never even talked to you... so why all the anger.... and talking shit when you see us and your working the door.... stop being so pissed over a girl man.... ur one weird dude....

ur so bitter man ... stop crying.... i don't know why you don't like us.... and you hide behind bouncers when we see u.... i never even talked to you... so why all the anger.... and talking shit when you see us and your working the door.... stop being so pissed over a girl man.... ur one weird dude....

hiding behind bouncer, I dont hide bitch dont even start to step up and talk shit on this board.... you know where I stay on the weekend at the shore I will persojnally invite you and your crew anf if you want to take matter that way fine lets do it............

I barely know you nad you are getting your self into shit... so maybe you should stop replying and squash this shit right now

Bitter over what girl Browneye cunt .... fuck her .... Billy I just am telling you nicely no reason for you to get involved in something you shoulnt like I said I barely know you and leave it that way....

If you want to proceed then you kno where I am .... If not that fine and lets leave it this way...

hiding behind bouncer, I dont hide bitch dont even start to step up and talk shit on this board.... you know where I stay on the weekend at the shore I will persojnally invite you and your crew anf if you want to take matter that way fine lets do it............

I barely know you nad you are getting your self into shit... so maybe you should stop replying and squash this shit right now

Bitter over what girl Browneye cunt .... fuck her .... Billy I just am telling you nicely no reason for you to get involved in something you shoulnt like I said I barely know you and leave it that way....

If you want to proceed then you kno where I am .... If not that fine and lets leave it this way...

no offense man but when i go to a place and its pouring rain and you turn people away for a personal grudge... it makes the place look bad....

and when u turn me away and i dont even know you.... that's why i got a problem.....

and if u look in the mirror ur like 4ft foot tall and id beat your ass like ur not even there man....

and im not bringing a crew to wherever you live... ill just find u by urself and beat the shit outta you....

no offense man but when i go to a place and its pouring rain and you turn people away for a personal grudge... it makes the place look bad....

and when u turn me away and i dont even know you.... that's why i got a problem.....

and if u look in the mirror ur like 4ft foot tall and id beat your ass like ur not even there man....

and im not bringing a crew to wherever you live... ill just find u by urself and beat the shit outta you....

good cant wait till you find me....

This is funny.......i have seen this kid..............You are not much to look at either pal.....Know your role in life slinky..........and please smarten up........ Try diet and cardio.......

Billy. I don’t know you from scratch. All I know is that you wouldn’t let me into South Park and you always have something bad to say. Please be mature and stop saying things about me or my girlfriend on the internet. We would just like to be left alone. Thats all. If you have a problem with somthing just pm me. I am trying to be done with all this crap.

Originally posted by njbigtime

This is funny.......i have seen this kid..............You are not much to look at either pal.....Know your role in life slinky..........and please smarten up........ Try diet and cardio.......

funny thing... that no one knows.... is that I have no clue what is going on... :laugh:

i just like keeping my threads bumped up....

I dont know what the deal with that bouncer was.. Everyone else was cool. I mean once we where in it was a good time. Whatever who cares its jsut another fucken club.

Originally posted by njbigtime

what does diet and cardio have to do with knockin some faggot out????? look at butterbean....tank abbot..... big fat dudes that would drop you in sec ....please smarten up and know your role hahahaha

blah blah i have clients to call....clients hahahaha is that what you call your johns??? hahahaha faggot fuck your just to busy pluckin your eyebrows and puttin on make-up for your boyfriends admit it

i mean if he doesnt look like the gayest mother fucker i mean look at that shirt he looks like hes goin out to be the center of a bukakke party

attachment.php?postid=1571346

Originally posted by goatsnake

blah blah i have clients to call....clients hahahaha is that what you call your johns??? hahahaha faggot fuck your just to busy pluckin your eyebrows and puttin on make-up for your boyfriends admit it

i mean if he doesnt look like the gayest mother fucker i mean look at that shirt he looks like hes goin out to be the center of a bukakke party

i know how you feel naked one...

4th of july i went to djais with my girl, shes 25 and her license says 'change' because she moved... and even tho she had her original birth certificate and shes good looking they gave her a huge problem until i saw someone i knew who let us in. they're absurd there,

one good thing i can say is that i was at the backkkkkk of the line but a bouncer walked by everyone, picked us out of the crowd and we went to the front of the line and got in in under 5 minutes :D good thing too, i met a couple very interesting people that night

Originally posted by lafemcaliente

i know how you feel naked one...

4th of july i went to djais with my girl, shes 25 and her license says 'change' because she moved... and even tho she had her original birth certificate and shes good looking they gave her a huge problem until i saw someone i knew who let us in. they're absurd there,

one good thing i can say is that i was at the backkkkkk of the line but a bouncer walked by everyone, picked us out of the crowd and we went to the front of the line and got in in under 5 minutes :D good thing too, i met a couple very interesting people that night

i almost forgot what this thread was about.... no really.... funny thing is we are always at djais... but this is the first time we didnt plan and arrange ahead and we went late as fuck..... but once inside everyone was treated good.... we went with a lot of peeps... that always helps .. everywhere.... but like.... change of address stuff is goin too far i think... what da fuck that have to do with ur age.... i think the bouncer wouldve let us in then cause he looked up finally and recognized notallthere.. but by then it was too late he already told him to go fuck himself....

god bless america....

may we all burn in hell....

fight the power...

too black to strong.....

im headed up the river with a boat and no paddle....

nevermind....