Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJAIS Fourth of July Weekend - only one pic

Originally posted by lafemcaliente

i know how you feel naked one...

4th of july i went to djais with my girl, shes 25 and her license says 'change' because she moved... and even tho she had her original birth certificate and shes good looking they gave her a huge problem until i saw someone i knew who let us in. they're absurd there,

one good thing i can say is that i was at the backkkkkk of the line but a bouncer walked by everyone, picked us out of the crowd and we went to the front of the line and got in in under 5 minutes :D good thing too, i met a couple very interesting people that night

maybe cause they where so packed they felt the need to weed people out.... Thank god for bon and kirk to restore balance

Originally posted by goatsnake

blah blah i have clients to call....clients hahahaha is that what you call your johns??? hahahaha faggot fuck your just to busy pluckin your eyebrows and puttin on make-up for your boyfriends admit it

i mean if he doesnt look like the gayest mother fucker i mean look at that shirt he looks like hes goin out to be the center of a bukakke party

attachment.php?postid=1571346

That right your mother is my next client............

That right kid dont be hating on pretty boys.... Funny how someone comes on CP as a newbie and talks all this shit........

Stupid Pussy

Originally posted by badassmafuka

That right kid dont be hating on pretty boys.... Funny how someone comes on CP as a newbie and talks all this shit........

Stupid Pussy

since when is it a good thing to be a pretty boy???

i've never heard that...if you had a wig youd look like a tranny!!

with your michael jackson lookin facial hair hahaha you fuckin queer

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Stupid Pussy

This is obviously someone who knows you if he found your pic so fast badass :confused: