Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PLATINUM Friday Night

Wutz up everybody, I will be spinning tomorrow (July 11th) @ Platinum in New Brunswick. I will be on from 10 - 12 in the wave lounge room. Also, This is the first annual White Party. Ladies in for free if they wear all white and gentlemen recieve reduced admission if there in before 12.

Come check it out and enjoy some good house music

Originally posted by djmattreid

Wutz up everybody, I will be spinning tomorrow (July 11th) @ Platinum in New Brunswick. I will be on from 10 - 12 in the wave lounge room. Also, This is the first annual White Party. Ladies in for free if they wear all white and gentlemen recieve reduced admission if there in before 12.

Come check it out and enjoy some good house music

Werd...will be there with a bunch of peeps. Should be a good night. Also spinning with us (not on the flyer) is DJ Dakis. Matt it will be nice to meet you as i've heard alot about you.

Originally posted by rollo7555

Why would you wanna go to platinum - to hang out by yourself, since there's never anyone else there? Well that's not exactly true - there's always a few losers!

Hey I remember you. You're the kid who got wasted off of two soco shots and a beer last week. That was some funny shit. Your girlfriend was so pissed she ended going home with one of the bartenders. I can't blame her, you had puke down the front of your shirt and I'm almost positive you shit yourself. It was that or you really needed to brush your teeth. Anyhow, thanks for the laughs. I hope those stains come out.

Originally posted by rollo7555

Why would you wanna go to platinum - to hang out by yourself, since there's never anyone else there? Well that's not exactly true - there's always a few losers!

Hey, you don't have to hate aight. listen, come out tonight and ill buy you a soco shot and ill have you a booster chair by the dj booth, so will i dj, i can babysit you.

Hope to see ya there:D

Originally posted by sleep1souljerz

what do i get if i show up fool !!!?!?!

how bout, if you show up, ill break dance tonight and start running around naked. you do like little boys right lolol:laugh: :laugh:

yo, you better be their tonight. call me up bro peace

Originally posted by carusomaas12

Werd...will be there with a bunch of peeps. Should be a good night. Also spinning with us (not on the flyer) is DJ Dakis. Matt it will be nice to meet you as i've heard alot about you.

I hope youve heard good about me. lol. cant wait for tonight, havent been to platinum in a while. cant wait to meet everybody. see ya guys and gals there:D

how bout, if you show up, ill break dance tonight and start running around naked. you do like little boys right lolol:laugh: :laugh:

yo, you better be their tonight. call me up bro peace

I think this Matty Reid guy is one of us! Another fucking animal for the Platinum Friday night ZOO! Can't wait to see what happens tonight.

Originally posted by roque1

nice set dood :cool:

Thank you Steve. Hopefully ill be back soon.

It was nice meeting everybody from the platinum crew ( davisG, mane, carusamaas, and everybody else ). And i give the ladie batenders in the wave lounge room an A+. Damn were they good looking.:eek: :eek:

Thank you Steve. Hopefully ill be back soon.

It was nice meeting everybody from the platinum crew ( davisG, mane, carusamaas, and everybody else ). And i give the ladie batenders in the wave lounge room an A+. Damn were they good looking.:eek: :eek:

definetely a good night w/ good music. thanks for the shots roque ;) & thanks for the compliments matt- nice meeting ya:D