Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hamptons Questions....

Can someone give me some advice on what places are good to stay at? Something reasonably priced....with a younger crowd preferably....

and what clubs are best on what night?

Me and my friends are thinking about going in August....

Thanks!

No offense but why go to the Hamptons just to go to Neptunes? The place is so much like any club you'll find on the Jersey Shore. Isn't the point of going away to try something new? Jet East, Resort and Star room are all nice places....unless you're just looking for another Merge in the Hamptons.

Originally posted by calebb

No offense but why go to the Hamptons just to go to Neptunes? The place is so much like any club you'll find on the Jersey Shore. Isn't the point of going away to try something new? Jet East, Resort and Star room are all nice places....unless you're just looking for another Merge in the Hamptons.

ummmm, not that it matters....but FYI....i havent been to the hamtpons yet...so it is something new. :rolleyes:

You should write negativity articles, man....

either that...

or join like one of those spiritual groups, that can help you look at things more positively. blah blah blah.

Originally posted by calebb

Thanks for the suggestions, howeer, I always thought that Neptunes was like Surf Club, either way, we havent been therefore we are open for suggestions. I am not into the bar scene or the snoooty lounge scene, so next time please be more specific. Not too mention, a hotel recommendation would have been nice. :D

PS I like Merge

Originally posted by xrapturex

Can someone give me some advice on what places are good to stay at? Something reasonably priced....with a younger crowd preferably....

Thanks!

Honey, dont even bother going to the hamptons if you are looking for $1 drinks & happy hour;l stay in fucking jersey

Originally posted by trustfund-baby

Honey, dont even bother going to the hamptons if you are looking for $1 drinks & happy hour;l stay in fucking jersey

Thanks for the BUMP guy!!! You're great!!

PS Let me know aobut those $1 drinks, I would love to get smashed cheap, but I dont know of any in Jersey, maybe Beverly Hills, that is where you are from right? That is why you are wasting precious time on the computer instead of chillin on your 50ft yacht? :tongue:

Originally posted by trustfund-baby

yeah buddy! you got me! Going to the hamptons for $1 drinks....:laugh: I dont think you can even get a piece of bazooka for $1 in the hamptons... :rolleyes:

Thanks for the advice anyways!

yeah buddy! you got me! Going to the hamptons for $1 drinks....:laugh: I dont think you can even get a piece of bazooka for $1 in the hamptons... :rolleyes:

Thanks for the advice anyways!

Jill,

I was supposed to go to the Hamptons 2 weeks ago and never did...

but, I heard that on Friday...Tavern is the place to be...

Saturday afternoon Neptunes...

Saturday Night---CPI---Jason Ojeda dj's...

hope that helps...

hey maybe next week the Power won't be down in seaside so we can tear it up at Temps...

Originally posted by firedup

Jill,

hope that helps...

hey maybe next week the Power won't be down in seaside so we can tear it up at Temps...

I could be mistaken, but I don't believe Jason DJs at CPIs any more. I do know he's having a classics night this Friday at Tavern.

Originally posted by firedup

Jill,

hope that helps...

Hey Blaise....thanks for the info hun....

I will be in seaside this week...we'll meet up!!! :D

we'll definetely tear it up!!! :tongue:

Thanks!

hamptons nightlife is pretty much the same as jersey shore

jersey just has a better looking crowd and less snobs

dont forget the clubs look like barns lol

i did the hamptons for 2 yrs but got sick of the drive

but it is much nicer than jersey shore obviously

clean water, fresh air..deffinitly nice out there, you'll enjoy it

Originally posted by cynstam21

Thanks for the info christianjay

basically, that is what we are looking for, somewhere less trashier than the Jersey Shore

:)

you'll be in love with it once you hit a beach out there

best is crossing the bridge to go to neptunes

ahhh clean water! clean air!

i might have to make a trip myself again!

Originally posted by unclebuc

i have medical issues right now that I am taking care of....but the Unclebuc as you know no longer exists.....I am new and improved

:D

Get better soon unclebuc! Take care of yourself :D