Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hamptons Questions....

Originally posted by xrapturex

ummmm, not that it matters....but FYI....i havent been to the hamtpons yet...so it is something new. :rolleyes:

You should write negativity articles, man....

either that...

or join like one of those spiritual groups, that can help you look at things more positively. blah blah blah.

I love when people say "not that it matters but".... Yeah, I'm sure it "doesn't matter" considering you took the time to explain yourself. Also, considering I didn't write anything negative, I wouldn't know what the fuck you are talking about. You're very defensive...That's very common in girls like you. Chubby types..."misk" is another example/

Originally posted by calebb

I love when people say "not that it matters but".... Yeah, I'm sure it "doesn't matter" considering you took the time to explain yourself. Also, considering I didn't write anything negative, I wouldn't know what the fuck you are talking about. You're very defensive...That's very common in girls like you. Chubby types..."misk" is another example/

You have never met me a day in your life.

Originally posted by mrbadabing

Friday - Tavern (best night to go, great crowd but small place)

Saturday afternoon - Neptune's (Insane must go)

Saturday - CPI's (one of the best clubs in the Hamptons)

cpi's looks like a barn

has no ac

and just lost mada & moody to HOM

:puke:

Originally posted by calebb

Get a clue before you talk shit. She is far from chubby.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Get a clue before you talk shit. She is far from chubby.

How did I know you would chime in so quickly? It's as if someone called you in to play defense. She is chubby, theres no denying that