Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Iron Brothers Vs. Warriors?

Originally posted by vip-tech

YOU GUYS ARE THE BIGGEST BUNCH OF LOUD MOUTH PUSSIES IV'E EVER MET. AND WHATS FUNNY, IT SHOULD BE "THE IRON TRIO" CUZ IT'S ONLY 3 OF YA. IRON MO MO'S.....BADDASS.....HIT THE SIREN!!!

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

The sad part is chedder cheese ass...

One of us could take out your whole crew...

Quicker than you can down a Oreo Blizzard...

So how are those smooth pills you are taking working out???

I'd say your lookin real fucking smooth bro...

Bet ya cant wait to get that pasty white flesh out on the beach and scare some ladies this weekend....

New T-shirt for you and the crew, with sleeves of course, and cut extra wide in the belly...

"It sucks to be me..."

I shook your hand???

What the hell was I thinking????

P...

You either need to get a sense of humor, or learn not to fucking around with the sarcastic ones on the board...

If you think for a second I would bust your ass, seriously, and write you off over a board agument, you are sorely mistaken...

I feel bad now...

I will let you buy me some shots this weekend...

Better???

Originally posted by vip-tech

YOU GUYS ARE FUNNY

SHAKE MY HAND WHEN YOU SEE ME

THEN DISRESPECT ME AND MY CREW ONLINE

REAL COOL

p-tech.......you think we are fucken serious.......deep breath big fella....dont use up all the kleenex on this thread.......I cant speak on everyones behalf (although I am sure most would say the same)....yes i shake your guys hands cause i consider you guys good people....however, we also like to bust balls and crack jokes on everyone....including you guys.....and our own group as well.......so chill the fawk out and throw some jabs of your own.......we all have thick skin......i thick we can handle it!!!!!

Originally posted by trustfund-baby

Awwhhhhhhhhhh, how touching! Come on, Just fuck him in his ass & get it over with.

Dont forget the reach around you promised him

Listen you fat BIG STUFF can you make it anymore obvious its you with your typical comments and screenename. just remember we know what your FAT BODY and face looks like so next time ur out ur getting a drink on u or spit on. i respect girls but a BIG STUFF like you isnt even a girl.