kaydup, g, prplhz, fester

groovefire

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by pacha73

i do remember posting that i was a female in my profile.

need glasses? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:laugh: Did you seriously just ask me if I need glasses AND give me the double rolleyes?? Come on now - that middleschool comment you posted deserved at least ONE rolleyes.

So Pay attention now- I'll go slooooowly.

You.....are.....a......fake....until.....you.....prove......otherwise.

And you telling us that you are not a fake will not cut it. Not trying to be a bitch (i really don't have to try actually :D ) I just think your whole gu club persona is a front - you would not be the first alias and I'm sure won't be the last. Doesn't matter to me either way - this is pretty amusing. OK done, carry on......

And we wonder why real newbies are few and far between :laugh:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Have you been drinking coffee today or something? You're way ahead of yourself. If so, keep drinking... posts like these are great!

I was actually slacking off from slacking off and chatting with Fester in the GF chatroom.

I'm leaving this to g to figure out. If you are a real person pacha I'll apologize. Without legitimate proof, I'm returning to ignoring the faker.

Originally posted by whadupg

:laugh: Did you seriously just ask me if I need glasses AND give me the double rolleyes?? Come on now - that middleschool comment you posted deserved at least ONE rolleyes.

So Pay attention now- I'll go slooooowly.

You.....are.....a......fake....until.....you.....prove......otherwise.

And you telling us that you are not a fake will not cut it. Not trying to be a bitch (i really don't have to try actually :D ) I just think your whole gu club persona is a front - you would not be the first alias and I'm sure won't be the last. Doesn't matter to me either way - this is pretty amusing. OK done, carry on......

And we wonder why real newbies are few and far between :laugh:

middleschool comment, eh? and your comments are what?? :rolleyes:

get the tits outta your face and pay attention sweety. I'll go slooooowly. I...don't...need...to...prove......myself.....to.......a.......messageboard!!!

GU club persona????:confused: :confused: The music I talked about on here is what I like and listen to, except for the music I made fun of. :tongue:

Damn. That was a couple minutes wasted I'll never get back.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

How do you know it's Tom?

I don't know :mad: I saw groovefire's post about pacha knowing about cleavagegirl before I read all the way though that he's actually just a toolbox.

I'm still working on this one.

I will say though, teamj5 has been pretty scarce the last two days :shaky:

Originally posted by pacha73

middleschool comment, eh? and your comments are what?? :rolleyes:

get the tits outta your face and pay attention sweety. I'll go slooooowly. I...don't...need...to...prove......myself.....to.......a.......messageboard!!!

GU club persona????:confused: :confused: The music I talked about on here is what I like and listen to, except for the music I made fun of. :tongue:

Damn. That was a couple minutes wasted I'll never get back.

Zip it faker :tongue:

Originally posted by groovefire

I would like to commend pacha either way. You’re either a really cool chick or an awesome faker. :bowdown:

:werd: <--- that guy doesn't look too psyched, but I like the message he sends.

Sticking with the whole wrestling theme here... there are two types of wrestlers: Faces and Heels. Faces are the good guys, the ones that play-up to the crowd, always say the right things, defend good, fight evil, Hulk Hogan. A face will say absolutely anything the crowd wants to here to get a "cheap pop". So far, pacha has been the biggest face this board has ever seen. She loves the good DJs, hates the bad ones, hates New Jersey, and loves prplhz's favorite place on earth. It's fun to root for faces, they always win, so I'm going to just sit back and cheer pacha on. Most faces are fakes anyway, but they're still the best show going.

Plus it's been really entertaining seeing her and g go at it. :punch:

I will only be convinced upon meeting pacha in the flesh, period. Both flava and teamj have been strangely quiet lately. Even kaydup's participation has been a bit few and far between. :shaky:

Pacha, if you are a real person, we will welcome you into the most inner circle any message board anywhere has...our's...the rewards from which are invaluable and unending :cool: ...but you most produce yourself in person...Groovefire @ Pravda, 7/18 or Howells @ Avalon, 7/25...both quality club nights which you should be going to irrespective of our queries. Your unwillingness or inability to attend either or both of these events will only raise suspicions around here.

Originally posted by groovefire

I will only be convinced upon meeting pacha in the flesh, period. Both flava and teamj have been strangely quiet lately. Even kaydup's participation has been a bit few and far between. :shaky:

Pacha, if you are a real person, we will welcome you into the most inner circle any message board anywhere has...our's...the rewards from which are invaluable and unending :cool: ...but you most produce yourself in person...Groovefire @ Pravda, 7/18 or Howells @ Avalon, 7/25...both quality club nights which you should be going to irrespective of our queries. Your unwillingness or inability to attend either or both of these events will only raise suspicions around here.

Jeezus H. Christ, Todd, etc...! :eek:

I know you guys all seem to be indubetably chill in person, but if I were this newbie, you would make me want to run away and hide under a large rock. I can't believe how challengingly unfriendly y'all are being to Pacha. Why did everyone suddenly get a bout with the 'grumpies'? :confused:

Originally posted by foxylady69

Jeezus H. Christ, Todd, etc...! :eek:

I know you guys all seem to be indubetably chill in person, but if I were this newbie, you would make me want to run away and hide under a large rock. I can't believe how challengingly unfriendly y'all are being to Pacha. Why did everyone suddenly get a bout with the 'grumpies'? :confused:

Stick around - you'll see :D