Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Come check out our site

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by vicman

site looks nice shady.

Thanks. I scripted everything in PHP so that I can update any part of the site with the click of a button without having to redo the HTML. It even automatically recognizes when new mixes get put online, and creates the links dynamically.

I know you have no idea what that means, but I'm so proud how I coded it that I had to throw that out. :D

Originally posted by revaluation

very cool!

btw, the pole folder track is "imagine".

who are you using as your host? I think I'm getting raped with my deal and thinking about leaving...

Infinology. www.infinology.com

$15 per month. 9GB storage to start. 50 GB/month bandwidth.

The downside with them is a $50 startup fee. Along with an additional $25 we had to throw in for them to activate PHP on our site. Which I think is kind of bullshit for them to do. But I couldn't find anyone with higher storage and bandwidth allotments.

right I meant F&M..pole folder has a new mix too and I always think he did the original

Man, I am getting raped....$10/month....200MB space, 4GB bandwidth

That's actually a common monthly fee. I think these guys can give you more storage and bandwidth cause they do the raping up front instead of doing a slow, steady rape over time.

No idea about reliability. I hear they're pretty good, but we'll see.

Guest jroo

very cool!

btw, the pole folder track is "imagine".

who are you using as your host? I think I'm getting raped with my deal and thinking about leaving...

nah

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.27 Server at www.revaluationpg.com Port 80

everything looks like its running fine.

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by jroo

nah

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.27 Server at www.revaluationpg.com Port 80

everything looks like its running fine.

:rolleyes:

nah what?

i know it's not running fine, asshole. As soon as I post a mix I get so many fuckin downloads that my bandwidth runs out in about 2 days. usually I pull the mix when I only have about 60MB left, but I failed to cath it this time.

Guest jroo

nah what?

i know it's not running fine, asshole. As soon as I post a mix I get so many fuckin downloads that my bandwidth runs out in about 2 days. usually I pull the mix when I only have about 60MB left, but I failed to cath it this time.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: chill out fiend. :laugh: :laugh: just cracking a joke.

nah what?

lemme know if you need a mirror to host dl files... that goes for shady as well.