Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Keeps U Goin' Back 4 More?

*i never go anywhere with a dress code. that's a policy of mine.

other factors i consider important:

*friendly staff

*good vibe

*affordable

*clean

*well-ventilated

*not too crowded

but it is the dj who gets me to the club in the first place.

***DJ***, Crowd, Staff, Cleaniness, Drinks are made well and served in a timely fashion, a decent VIP area not something in a corner shrouded in velvet ropes... a shirt rule (meaning pls keep them on), a smoking section or an area of the club that is overlooked ahem cough if you know what i mean (and thank you to those clubs who currently do this, you know who you are), and of course bouncers who dont think they own the effin club...

Originally posted by tastyt

great music- ie, mostly deep, dark, dirty house

be yourself door policy

good vibe

friendly staff

I consider these to be the essentials. Anything else is just icing on the cake.

I agree 100%...as far as clubs go :aright:

when I'm at a lounge/bar and I'm having a drink or two...quality of the drinks and service does matter...without question...

Thanx for the feedback pplz.... appreciate it!:D

I see that no one has mentioned anything about decor... except about the vip sections, which is very true...

I think that almost all the clubs are very similar in the way they look: the dancefloor, the seats, the lights, and the bars. Wouldn't you guys love it if something different came along in the setup? Like I heard in Ibiza they have water in the clubs... like shin deep i think... that'd be quite an experience, or how about if somehow, you could see outside while you dance, like the skies and the streets, wouldn't that be neat? I dunno, this was kinda what I was mostly wonderin' about.... What would you guys like to see different??:idea:

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

DJ DJ DJ DJ DJ !! AC AC AC AC !!

i remember back in 99 i think it was exit, had the worst WORST HVAC system in the world... i would be dying of heat exhaustion after an hour of being there and fifteen mins of dancing...

Originally posted by darkness

...or how about if somehow, you could see outside while you dance, like the skies and the streets, wouldn't that be neat?...

you can see the skies/streets in all of the clubs in l.a. :tongue: . yay for patios!!!!!!