Clubplanet Nightlife Community

<3*Show some LOVE 2 your Fellow CP Members*<3

Pick any CP member and say something nice to them..Then that person whom it was directed toward will pick someone else and so forth..Try to outline their name also

PS - Now Naughty and DG, this thread doesn't give you two the excuse to have cyber sex all over the place!! HeHe ;)

K I'll start -

NAUGHTYBABE - is very photogenic and comes out as pretty in pictures just as she is in person :tongue:

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Renni is the best cocoa i have ever run across...and if it wasn't for me wanting to put her daughter in the oven...then we prolly would not be as close as we are today. From talking at the bar to talking on the corner of Roxy as the sunlight came up...i think it was THEN realized that she is indeed a person ill prolly know the rest of my adult life.

aww...hugs for hotbarbiedoll and naughtybabe

:heart:

hotbarbiedoll is a sweetheart and always has something nice to say and contribute to

naughtybabe is also a sweetheart but has a little bit of an attitude on her, which i like cuz shes real. shes.....whats that word im looking for..... "sassy" yeah thats it....sassy :laugh2:

:D

Originally posted by hotbarbiedoll

Quoth is the best and I love him to death! ( No matter how much we may fight ) :tongue::heart:

now u knew that my appreciation for u was coming and u KNOW that in true Quoth-fashion® it's my duty to outdo u and i am going to do...JUST that..by saying that:

hotbarbiedoll is severely one of kind....through her wit and wisdom i know no other female like her...her uniqueness strikes me in a way that only I can understand and my fondness of her is very high and as MMMMMMMMMMMMUCH as we may have our disagreements...i totally love this fucking girl to death and nothing will ever make me feel different....even if u told me "GO FUCK YERSELF" :laugh:

Originally posted by quoth

now u knew that my appreciation for u was coming and u KNOW that in true Quoth-fashion® it's my duty to outdo u and i am going to do...

See right there is why I love ya in a nutshell! Always trying to outdo me.. But then you just give up ;) Your always there to keep me company and make me laugh hysterical, whether it be online,on the phone,in person,etc. The best part about you is your "REAL"- we'll fight to the bitter end-then make up two seconds later like it never happened.. You really are the greatest, Ill say it once again :heart:

Originally posted by hotbarbiedoll

See right there is why I love ya in a nutshell! Always trying to outdo me.. But then you just give up ;) Your always there to keep me company and make me laugh hysterical, whether it be online,on the phone,in person,etc. The best part about you is your "REAL"- we'll fight to the bitter end-then make up two seconds later like it never happened.. You really are the greatest, Ill say it once again :heart:

The warmth and compassion and comfort that this woman exonerates is far beyond any that is known to man. Her hospitality...and positive vibe are always on point....even when just waking up...i dont know if anyone could be as lucky as me to have u as a friend...the only other person i could think of would be sam and to that....he is a really wonderful person himself and he could not have made a better choice...cause as far as women go...the man is at the top of the food chain.

Smokesum has to be one of the VERY few people i have clicked with as far as my views on lots of things and including CP go. His humor makes me and the rest of us laugh at times when we need it. His punk ass attitude on here is very funny to read cause from what i know of him he is a very normal indivual with his head on his shoulders and ambition in his mind.

Originally posted by quoth

Smokesum has to be one of the VERY few people i have clicked with as far as my views on lots of things and including CP go. His humor makes me and the rest of us laugh at times when we need it. His punk ass attitude on here is very funny to read cause from what i know of him he is a very normal indivual with his head on his shoulders and ambition in his mind.

this thread is still gay