Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guess What Finally Came In The Mail....

MY LOUIS VUITTON BAGSSSS.....FCUKIN WAITED 2 MONTHS FOR THESE DAMN BAGS!!!! THEY ARE HOT!! THE BLOSSOM BAGS ARE OFF THE HOOK! :def

I GOT THE LIL' BROWN LV LOGO WITH THE PINK BLOSSOMS.

AND THE SHOULDER STRAP ONE WITH THE PINK BACKGROUND AND PINK LV LOGO W/BLOSSOMS &LEATHER BOW.

BOUGHT MY FRIEND THE LIL' WHITE WITH MULTI-COLOR LV LOGO.

BOUGHT HER MOM THE BROWN LV LOGO WITH PURPLE BOLLOMS & LEATHER BOW.

BOUGHT MY MOM THE SPEEDY CLUTCH BLACK BACK GROUND WITH MUTLI COLOR LV LOGO! HOTTTTTT! I PULLED STRINGS FOR THIS ONE ITS NOT EVEN OUT YET! :D

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

MY LOUIS VUITTON BAGSSSS.....FCUKIN WAITED 2 MONTHS FOR THESE DAMN BAGS!!!! THEY ARE HOT!! THE BLOSSOM BAGS ARE OFF THE HOOK! :def

I GOT THE LIL' BROWN LV LOGO WITH THE PINK BLOSSOMS.

AND THE SHOULDER STRAP ONE WITH THE PINK BACKGROUND AND PINK LV LOGO W/BLOSSOMS &LEATHER BOW.

BOUGHT MY FRIEND THE LIL' WHITE WITH MULTI-COLOR LV LOGO.

BOUGHT HER MOM THE BROWN LV LOGO WITH PURPLE BOLLOMS & LEATHER BOW.

BOUGHT MY MOM THE SPEEDY CLUTCH BLACK BACK GROUND WITH MUTLI COLOR LV LOGO! HOTTTTTT! I PULLED STRINGS FOR THIS ONE ITS NOT EVEN OUT YET! :D

I thought you posted on the summer board how you hated how girls all had these bags??:confused:

Is this girl for real!?! She needs to be in legally blonde three!! Who gives a shit about some freakin' bags you got!!! I don't know who you think you are but really, you are no one special because you got some LV bags!! Now if you owned a LV store that would be special!!

Originally posted by jpdd810

Is this girl for real!?! She needs to be in legally blonde three!! Who gives a shit about some freakin' bags you got!!! I don't know who you think you are but really, you are no one special because you got some LV bags!! Now if you owned a LV store that would be special!!

RELAX KILLER! :idea:

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

I thought you posted on the summer board how you hated how girls all had these bags??:confused:

I GOTTA ASK LOLOL WHAT'S WITH YOU POSTING ALL THESE NAKED CHICS? AND ONLY ASIAN? IS THAT YOU? OR WHAT? AND I DON'T LIKE THE WHITE LV BAGS THE BOLLOMS ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO GET SO I GET THEM INSTEAD 4MYSELF NOT ALOT PEOPLE HAVE THEM!

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

I GOTTA ASK LOLOL WHAT'S WITH YOU POSTING ALL THESE NAKED CHICS? AND ONLY ASIAN? IS THAT YOU? OR WHAT? AND I DON'T LIKE THE WHITE LV BAGS THE BOLLOMS ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO GET SO I GET THEM INSTEAD 4MYSELF NOT ALOT PEOPLE HAVE THEM!

Those bags are retarded reguardless

but still even so...why post a thread about it?

ps. It's only 1 naked asain chick:tongue: